Australian Moto GP - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-21-2010, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
MVAgusta.net Sponsor

New Site Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to mitchy
Australian Moto GP

I am riding my 1078 to Melbourne for the GP with a mate on a Ducati,just wondering if any of you Melbourne MV owners are riding to the track so I can meet you and stare at your bikes,Mitch.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-22-2010, 02:46 AM

How are you mitchey, am a 85% chance of going. And it would be cool to catch up with fellow .net members, even if they are on a Ducatti
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-22-2010, 04:19 PM Thread Starter
MVAgusta.net Sponsor

New Site Garage
Chris I am taking my 1078 same as your bike,my mate is on his Ducati.PM me with your mobile number if your going and hopefully a few of us can catch up,Mitch.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-22-2010, 06:37 PM

That's a decent ride from the Gold Coast to Melb.......I'm sure you'll have a blast.
If you feel like a smaller ride on Oct 23rd some of the NSW crew are heading from Sydney to Port Macquarie for the night vie some scenic routes and twisties....A few Qld'ers are heading down to meet up in Port Mac as well......Come on down if you get the chance....Drinks and a BBQ at my place in Port....You're more than welcome guys.

Check out NSW Agusta Musta II thread for more details.

Last edited by Cash_Dawg; 09-22-2010 at 06:40 PM.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-22-2010, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash_Dawg View Post
That's a decent ride from the Gold Coast to Melb.......I'm sure you'll have a blast.
If you feel like a smaller ride on Oct 23rd some of the NSW crew are heading from Sydney to Port Macquarie for the night vie some scenic routes and twisties....A few Qld'ers are heading down to meet up in Port Mac as well......Come on down if you get the chance....Drinks and a BBQ at my place in Port....You're more than welcome guys.

Check out NSW Agusta Musta II thread for more details.
Here's an idea , make a day, place and time for us MV owners from MV Agusta.net to either meet for a meal or a beer and a catch up to talk bikes and shit for a couple of hours. Maybe Saturday arvo?

I know there's a few of us going, anyone keen?
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-23-2010, 01:41 AM Thread Starter
MVAgusta.net Sponsor

New Site Garage
Hi Cash_Dawg,the trip we have planned is about 5,000km there and back all secondary roads staying off the highways,cant wait.Do you really live at the foot of one of the best motorcycle roads in Australia being the Oxley Hwy and Thunderbolt Way,you are soo lucky.I might be in your offer and I will try and talk Rob_b from Brisbane and Matty from Gold Coast to come with me,I will let you know.We could stay at Bendemeer Pub or Walcha overnight. Seaeagle 46 that would be great a few of us to catch up maybe Saturday arvo,we are staying in Melbourne at some motel on Little Bourke Street,what do you think,Thanks for the replies Mitch.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-23-2010, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaeagle46 View Post
Here's an idea , make a day, place and time for us MV owners from MV Agusta.net to either meet for a meal or a beer and a catch up to talk bikes and shit for a couple of hours. Maybe Saturday arvo?

I know there's a few of us going, anyone keen?
SOUNDS GOOD GOT THE WIFE COMING TOO PORT HOW MANY GALS GOING BEACH CABINS AT LIGHTHOUSE BEACH ? SWIM OFF A HANGOVER
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-29-2010, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchy View Post
Hi Cash_Dawg,the trip we have planned is about 5,000km there and back all secondary roads staying off the highways,cant wait.Do you really live at the foot of one of the best motorcycle roads in Australia being the Oxley Hwy and Thunderbolt Way,you are soo lucky.I might be in your offer and I will try and talk Rob_b from Brisbane and Matty from Gold Coast to come with me,I will let you know.We could stay at Bendemeer Pub or Walcha overnight. Seaeagle 46 that would be great a few of us to catch up maybe Saturday arvo,we are staying in Melbourne at some motel on Little Bourke Street,what do you think,Thanks for the replies Mitch.
Saturday arvo sounds good. Pick a time and a pub somewhere between Melbourne and the island and Carly and i will be there to say g'day. Just post the address and whoever turns up turns up.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-30-2010, 11:03 PM Thread Starter
MVAgusta.net Sponsor

New Site Garage
Are there any MV owners that live in Melbourne know a pub where some of us can meet saturday arvo for a beer,can you post a name and address then we can organise a time,Mitch.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-01-2010, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchy View Post
Are there any MV owners that live in Melbourne know a pub where some of us can meet saturday arvo for a beer,can you post a name and address then we can organise a time,Mitch.
The Ducati club meet at the "Beach Hotel" in Port Melb i think.
Corner of Beaconsfield Pd & Victroria Av.

Should be plenty of space at front to park the bikes.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode