One more Bubbalicious Thread.....important. - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 03:22 PM Thread Starter
Big Randaddy

One more Bubbalicious Thread.....important.

OK, it's my turn guys.

I need a head count for Friday's event, and interest in other events. Keep this thread short and on point please. (Al....)

Please respond here, or via PM with your attendance. Jackie and I have to plan Friday's dinner. In addition, I need to gauge interest in NRSO (non riding significant other) events. Trips to the World of Coca Cola and the Georgia Aquarium (downtown Atlanta next door to each other). Cartersville museum visits (Tellus Science Museum and Booth Western Art Museum. These are truly world class provided by our local billionaire philanthropist. Google 'em).

Also, please send me a PM with your (real) name, spouse or friend's name, cell phone #, and email address. The purpose of this request is to be able to contact you as we get closer if needed. I'll respond with my cell phone and email if you need to ask me anything as well.

Finally, if you haven't registered at the Hilton Garden Inn, do so ASAP at the link below my signature. We have a block of rooms that we will have to release fairly soon.

We're working hard to make this bigger and better..... Thanks in advance.

910R, S4RS Monster,'78 BMW R100S, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, Kawasaki Concours 1400, '07 Ultra Classic with sidecar, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, and a very understanding wife........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 03:49 PM

Send a message via AIM to Matty
I'm there

Matty
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 05:21 PM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
The angel of Beth and I will be there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 06:03 PM
The Dude

Hi Randy,

I'm there +1 on Friday. Will send email with further details.

I have a question: For the ride out day (which day is this?) will there be some form of 'support' vehicle? I'd probably be riding solo, but would be nice to have the GF along with the group via a cage if possible. Note: she cannot drive my beater rental, so looking to see if there was going to be another option.

I'm still keen on the aquarium, so will try to work that one out on my own and see if i can fit it into the weekend....

thanks for setting up.

'06 MV Agusta Brutale 910 || '03 MV Agusta F4 750 - Moto Corse Challenge 2 || '05 Yamaha FJR1300A || '04 Honda CBR600RR || '96 Honda XR250 || '90 Honda CBR250RR (MC22) || '89 Honda VT250 Spada

Tokyo, Japan
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 06:06 PM

New Site Garage
Andrew and Melissa. Might be the 2 kids. I am working on a way to not bring them. Weekend with the wife and no kids would be a plus
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 06:54 PM Thread Starter
Big Randaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoLunch View Post
Hi Randy,

I'm there +1 on Friday. Will send email with further details.

I have a question: For the ride out day (which day is this?) will there be some form of 'support' vehicle? I'd probably be riding solo, but would be nice to have the GF along with the group via a cage if possible. Note: she cannot drive my beater rental, so looking to see if there was going to be another option.

I'm still keen on the aquarium, so will try to work that one out on my own and see if i can fit it into the weekend....

thanks for setting up.
I'm driving my F350 with trailer as a sag vehicle Sunday in North Georgia. GF is welcome to ride. As for the trip to Barber, I'm pretty sure, but not positive that some of the spouses will be driving to Birmingham as well.

910R, S4RS Monster,'78 BMW R100S, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, Kawasaki Concours 1400, '07 Ultra Classic with sidecar, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, and a very understanding wife........
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 07:38 PM

Count me and Carrie in for Friday night. Will be stopping by the Hotel later on Saturday for socializing and a few cocktails no dinner.
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 09:22 PM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Randy...you know I am there.
Castle and Melissa (sans scooter, unfortunately) will be there as well (since I am picking them up at the airport. They will have to speak up for themselves about desires for extra curricula activities.

And what's this about you driving a chase truck???? I was thinking you would lead the law abiding (this year) parade through the mountains???

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 09:32 PM
Ball & Chain magnet

Send a message via Yahoo to Djester
I'm there as well as Laura, my wife (Friday night)

If at first you don't succeed, use a hammer instead

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 11:17 PM
The Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randarosa View Post
I'm driving my F350 with trailer as a sag vehicle Sunday in North Georgia. GF is welcome to ride. As for the trip to Barber, I'm pretty sure, but not positive that some of the spouses will be driving to Birmingham as well.

cool. would be great to reserve a set in there.... !

giddyup!

'06 MV Agusta Brutale 910 || '03 MV Agusta F4 750 - Moto Corse Challenge 2 || '05 Yamaha FJR1300A || '04 Honda CBR600RR || '96 Honda XR250 || '90 Honda CBR250RR (MC22) || '89 Honda VT250 Spada

Tokyo, Japan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode