Bubbalicious Saturday Banquet Menu - MVAgusta.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-16-2010, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
CAG
Senior Member
 
CAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Home. In Dixie.
Posts: 13,695
Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
Bubbalicious Saturday Banquet Menu

Sorry, no possum.

Roasted Pork Tenderloin

(Apple w/cranberry walnut chutney • Molasses Rubbed)

Marinated Double Free Range Chicken Breast

Served garlic white cheddar mashed real potatoes

Summer vegetable medley (Fresh squash, carrots, red peppers, etc.)

Tossed Salad with ranch and balsamic vinaigrette dressings

Chef’s choice of breads or rolls

Chef’s choice of dessert variety

Tea, water, coffee

$22.95 per person ( $29.15 per person including tax and gratuity)

I know what free range chicken is. I have no idea what DOUBLE free range chicken is.

Last edited by CAG; 09-16-2010 at 05:38 PM.
CAG is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-16-2010, 05:47 PM
Senior Member
 
adecritten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,025
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAG View Post
Sorry, no possum.

Roasted Pork Tenderloin

(Apple w/cranberry walnut chutney • Molasses Rubbed)

Marinated Double Free Range Chicken Breast

Served garlic white cheddar mashed real potatoes

Summer vegetable medley (Fresh squash, carrots, red peppers, etc.)

Tossed Salad with ranch and balsamic vinaigrette dressings

Chef’s choice of breads or rolls

Chef’s choice of dessert variety
Tea, water, coffee
$22.95 per person ( $29.15 per person including tax and gratuity)

I know what free range chicken is. I have no idea what DOUBLE free range chicken is.



With respect, which type of molasses are we talking about here?

Light? Dark or Black Strap? and precisely where have the aforementioned molasses been rubbed Carl??

And WTF is a 'Double Free Range Chicken'??................... Some sort of hippy fowl???



Last edited by adecritten; 09-16-2010 at 05:50 PM.
adecritten is offline  
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-16-2010, 07:18 PM Thread Starter
CAG
Senior Member
 
CAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Home. In Dixie.
Posts: 13,695
Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
In all seriousness, I think some of the words are misplaced. She probably means double marinated free range chicken.

My opinion is this is a little fancy. Also, it sounds more like a wedding menu, something you would expect at a nice reception, not a buffet style dinner which is what I had in mind. I would like to get less fancy food, more of it, and a lower price. I prefer a more casual environment where people can move around, eat when and where they want, and kind of hang around.
CAG is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-16-2010, 07:28 PM
Senior Member
 
wa2fst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,411
well $22 is up our alley. I agree on the menu sounds like great food and a Double range chicken is like conjuctcal (SP)? visits with Sheep and New Zealand.

Maybe that is the menu of the wedding and we all get it? Maybe get lucky on that pool party with the wives of Bubba and stray brides maids!
wa2fst is offline  
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-16-2010, 08:06 PM
Big Randaddy
 
Randarosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Metro Atlanta
Posts: 17,189
Carl: I may have put a little extra pressure on Michelle to put on a special deal for my friends.......

910R, S4RS Monster,'78 BMW R100S, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, Kawasaki Concours 1400, '07 Ultra Classic with sidecar, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, and a very understanding wife........
Randarosa is offline  
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-16-2010, 08:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Matty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Manchester Connecticut
Posts: 1,331
Send a message via AIM to Matty
the real menu

Roasted Possum Tenderloin

(CrabApple w/cranberry walnut chutney • Cousin Rubbed)

Marinated Double Barrell Free Range Chicken Breast(no 6 shot peppering free)

Served garlic white cheddar mashed real potatoes(real as in straight out of the box)

Summer vegetable medley (Fresh squashed acorns, cow carrots, red peppers, etc.)

Tossed Salad(tee hee) with ranch and balsamic vinaigrette dressings(motor oil)

Chef’s choice of breads or rolls(the chef says your getting nothing and liking it)

Chef’s choice of dessert variety(you can forget that too)
Tea, water, coffee(bring your own)

Matty
Matty is offline  
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-16-2010, 08:39 PM
Big Randaddy
 
Randarosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Metro Atlanta
Posts: 17,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty View Post
the real menu

Roasted Possum Tenderloin

(CrabApple w/cranberry walnut chutney • Cousin Rubbed)

Marinated Double Barrell Free Range Chicken Breast(no 6 shot peppering free)

Served garlic white cheddar mashed real potatoes(real as in straight out of the box)

Summer vegetable medley (Fresh squashed acorns, cow carrots, red peppers, etc.)

Tossed Salad(tee hee) with ranch and balsamic vinaigrette dressings(motor oil)

Chef’s choice of breads or rolls(the chef says your getting nothing and liking it)

Chef’s choice of dessert variety(you can forget that too)
Tea, water, coffee(bring your own)
Dahamn Matty, you're busting my balls here.....

I'm going to personally point you out to Michelle, and watch her cut your nuts off.....

910R, S4RS Monster,'78 BMW R100S, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, Kawasaki Concours 1400, '07 Ultra Classic with sidecar, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, and a very understanding wife........
Randarosa is offline  
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-16-2010, 08:42 PM
Senior Member
 
Matty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Manchester Connecticut
Posts: 1,331
Send a message via AIM to Matty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randarosa View Post
Dahamn Matty, you're busting my balls here.....

I'm going to personally point you out to Michelle, and watch her cut your nuts off.....
lol.....everything sounds delicious...just had to add my own twist to it. I like my balls so ill be nice to michelle....especially if she shot those chickens herself

Matty
Matty is offline  
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-16-2010, 09:45 PM
Senior Member
 
wa2fst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,411
LOL!!! Matty you been to the south?? you hit it all on the head and Michelle is really Michael
wa2fst is offline  
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 06:15 AM
lee
Senior Member
 
lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: As far away from mankind as I can get
Posts: 5,076
Sounds good to me. Imagine yourselves in the mountains of Afganistan munching on a cold MRE and be thankful for the menu.
lee is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome