Munroe Motors will have the new F4 Unveiling this Saturday (26th) - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 02:41 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Munroe Motors will have the new F4 Unveiling this Saturday (26th)

Just got a call from Samson over at Munroe about the new F4 being unveiled this saturday

I'll be stopping by sometime i imagine after the USA match. Come on by to hang out or to see it if you haven't already!

Be aware there are a lot of events/activities in SF this weekend in case you weren't aware of traffic if you're not in the city

Last edited by alvin; 06-23-2010 at 11:30 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 02:50 PM

haha Samson... hmmm I know that guy! It's a good friend of mine...actually he's best man at my wedding too. =)

I'm so bummed that I can't make it out there on saturday. It's free suspension tuning too, first come first serve. A friend of mine was there last week..said that they sold the red one which is fine... I want to see the Titanium one!

They posted their events and some pictures of the F4 in the crate on their Facebook page.

-Darren
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 03:06 PM

Hello! Thanks for putting this up already Alvin! Yeah, I can't wait till Saturday!

I rode the F4 already, and it's amazing! The fuel injection is perfect, riding around at 3mph is really easy. But who wants to do that right? I do have a demo on the F4, so if anyone wants to try it out, we'll be scheduling something on sat. So make sure you can come by! We have the only one's in Northern Cali!

Just in time for Laguna Seca! This really is a chance of a lifetime. We are giving away... yes you read it right. Giving away (2) pairs of USGP Laguna Seca tickets, Pegram hospitality suite, and an autograph framed picture all with Team Pegram. Raffle is at 4pm sharp! Good luck!!

Suspension setting done by none other then our own Nick Hayman and Jim Williams. We're going to set your sag, adjust preload, dampen, and rebound. All this is done while your sitting our your bike in your riding position. This is an $40 value at the race track.... FREE at Munroe this Saturday ONLY! First come First Served. 10-4pm sharp! Come early to get your name on the list, this one is sure to fill up fast!

We're also going have the Assen races and WSBK qualifying on! Hope to see everyone here!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 03:31 PM

I would love to ride the Brutale up for this from SLO.... we will see what the week brings.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Just got a call from Samson over at Munroe about the new F4 being unveiled this saturday
Samson Ng? I bought a bike from him while he was at Pro Italia. Said it was brand spanking new but it broke down after 15 miles. Turns out a chain link was being held in place with a paper clip! A paper clip!!! And, I heard Homeland Security was investigating him for an attempted suicide bombing on the BART! But he changed his mind leaving the homemade bomb (made out of fireworks) with a senior citizen. Poor guy had to go to the hospital for smoke inhalation and a burnt index finger.

Seriously, Samson's a good guy and did sell me my 1000S back in 8/2006. Worked his ass off too (not literally) to get the deal done because of trade in and then seat height issues. I'd strongly recommend buying from him - he's a good guy. Just be careful because he uses those demo rides to sucessfully sell bikes!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Yep that Samson ;-) he's up in SF now. Also sold me my Brutale with Jake..
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan Gibbs View Post
Samson Ng? I bought a bike from him while he was at Pro Italia. Said it was brand spanking new but it broke down after 15 miles. Turns out a chain link was being held in place with a paper clip! A paper clip!!! And, I heard Homeland Security was investigating him for an attempted suicide bombing on the BART! But he changed his mind leaving the homemade bomb (made out of fireworks) with a senior citizen. Poor guy had to go to the hospital for smoke inhalation and a burnt index finger.

Seriously, Samson's a good guy and did sell me my 1000S back in 8/2006. Worked his ass off too (not literally) to get the deal done because of trade in and then seat height issues. I'd strongly recommend buying from him - he's a good guy. Just be careful because he uses those demo rides to sucessfully sell bikes!
Hi Allan!
How goes it? Thanks for the good words! I'd been out of the business for a year, but couldn't stay away for long! = )

I agree!
Demo bikes = Sold bikes

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode