Iom Tt - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 10:11 PM Thread Starter

Iom Tt

Who is all going over to the IOM TT to run around with the MANX Men?

I wish I could have made this trip but did not pan out for me. Good to see our International community is working out through the site!!!

Last edited by wa2fst; 04-11-2010 at 12:44 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 11:24 PM

Next year I will be going.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-10-2010, 12:20 AM Thread Starter

That should be another gathering destination!! Hmmm... What could that be called? Parliment express, The Manx Madness? just thinking out loud. Could serve all the kidney and beef pie you can handle. Or at least when I go to the British side of the base they have something like that, it isnt to bad. But I do know they serve these Croquettes!! man they are so friggin good!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-10-2010, 01:35 AM

Tt 2010 Bbq

Quote:
Originally Posted by wa2fst View Post
That should be another gathering destination!! Hmmm... What could that be called? Parliment express, The Manx Madness? just thinking out loud. Could serve all the kidney and beef pie you can handle. Or at least when I go to the British side of the base they have something like that, it isnt to bad. But I do know they serve these Croquettes!! man they are so friggin good!

We are planning a BBQ for this years TT Al.

There is a butchers shop over here in Castletown called Collisters that make the most fantastic range of sausages that you have ever seen or eaten. These MoFu's are huge sausages as you possibly only get 3 to the pound in weight, they are not bulked out with bread as is most sausages these are obviously produced for the sausage connoisseur.

My fave is the "Wild Boar"

Anyhow FJ and I were discussing this last night whilst out on a curry night in Ramsey with the boys, its pretty much a good to go situation.

Will anyone that is attending the TT this year please get in touch with me as arrangements do have to be made and suitable amount of sausages purchased.

Collisters may in fact need to hold an early sausage cull.

The cuisinery delicacy you are referring to Al is called Steak and Kidney pie, which is another traditional British dish from the "Haute Cuisine" range which includes other derivatives such as Steak and Kidney pudding (A completely different dish altogether) and Steak and Ale pie. Sounds like the Brits are being well fed at any rate out there in Afghanistan.

Last edited by adecritten; 04-10-2010 at 01:41 AM.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-10-2010, 02:30 AM Thread Starter

I guess they are I try to eat on their side of town because the food is different and very good. Well the sausages sound good. Im sure a 3lb joke will be on its way!!!! Is there a lot of agriculture on the island? I mean to have a butcher shop that produces food like that?

Would be cool to have 2 differen gatherings on each side of the pond!! Hopefully ED and the others coming will have an awesome time!!!
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-10-2010, 11:18 AM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
I am heading over for the week, airline tickets already purchased....thanks to the generous invitation of Ade and Fast Jimmy. I just hope I don't slow them down too much.

I can't tell you how excited I am to be going. This is one of those "must do before you die" kind of things.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-10-2010, 12:31 PM Thread Starter

I am totally with you on that! I am going to try my ass off for next year if it works out. You gettin set up with a bike and a bed while you are there? That will make the whole trip worth it and more money for the pubs!!!

I know those guys will hook up! TOP NOTCH
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-11-2010, 03:09 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wa2fst View Post
I am totally with you on that! I am going to try my ass off for next year if it works out. You gettin set up with a bike and a bed while you are there? That will make the whole trip worth it and more money for the pubs!!!

I know those guys will hook up! TOP NOTCH

Ed's completely sorted and everything is arranged. We have taken care of all aspects.

For the duration of his stay he has got the choice of either my 1000 MV or Jimmy's 1000 MV or mix and match with the 250 RS Prilly stroker, he will I have no doubt he'll get to do a few laps on the RSV4 SBK rep too.

Either way he has travelled 1000's miles to see the TT and its going to be our pleasure looking after him and making sure he has a terrific time.

Mi Casa Su Casa

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-11-2010, 04:27 AM Thread Starter

You mean to tell me FJ is gonna let him have a go on the Ape? You guys are going to have a blast!!!I believe JDS will be there as well? This no doubt will be an awesome deal for everyone! Maybe if Ed plays his cards right you will give him a custom tour of the Seat Factory's Factory?

keep me in mind for a souvenir of some sort it can be the cheapest thing there!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode