Sydney Ride - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 72 (permalink) Old 03-04-2010, 11:22 PM Thread Starter

Sydney Ride

Any interest in an MV group ride on a weekend in the coming weeks (apart from Easter weekend)?
Could do:
1) Galston, Wisemans, Darhug, Mangrove, Peats, Old Road
2)Peats, Wollombi, Broke, Putty, Colo, Windsor
3)Old Road, Terrigal, Old Road,
Plenty of spots to stop at for a feed mid-way on those routes.
Or anything else South, West or North that has its share of scenic twisties.
Mick

Now riding KTM 1290SA; previously BMW K1200R, Brute 910R, Brute750S, BMWR1150GS, Honda VFR800, YamahaXJ650, Honda400/4, HondaCB360 and more
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 72 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 03:18 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick de V View Post
Any interest in an MV group ride on a weekend in the coming weeks (apart from Easter weekend)?
Could do:
1) Galston, Wisemans, Darhug, Mangrove, Peats, Old Road
2)Peats, Wollombi, Broke, Putty, Colo, Windsor
3)Old Road, Terrigal, Old Road,
Plenty of spots to stop at for a feed mid-way on those routes.
Or anything else South, West or North that has its share of scenic twisties.
Mick
Are you saying "apart from Easter weekend" on double demerit points grounds or religious grounds? Every double demerit weekend the F4 stays in the garage regardless of weather or anything anything! I needa licence to enjoy my vehicles

If you are heading South ... I would suggest a loop through the National park...down the coast road....head out to Macquarie pass, via Robertson & down to Kangaroo Valley, out through Berry, thru to 7 mile beach via Gerringong, Kiama & freeway back home... probably a 300k loop depending on where you live...with absolutely evey element your heart desires thrown in

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MVA - Maserati Vespa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Agusta
post #3 of 72 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 03:36 AM

Mick

Count me in (subject to availability on the specified dates). I often do the Pacific Hwy North with stops in Pie in Sky, let me know if you are interested.

John

MV Agusta F4 (2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 72 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 03:52 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVista View Post
Are you saying "apart from Easter weekend" on double demerit points grounds or religious grounds? Every double demerit weekend the F4 stays in the garage regardless of weather or anything anything! I needa licence to enjoy my vehicles

If you are heading South ... I would suggest a loop through the National park...down the coast road....head out to Macquarie pass, via Robertson & down to Kangaroo Valley, out through Berry, thru to 7 mile beach via Gerringong, Kiama & freeway back home... probably a 300k loop depending on where you live...with absolutely evey element your heart desires thrown in
Hey MVista,
My religion is to keep safe whatever very few points I've got left until I get the three-year refill:-) So, yes Easter is not good, plus I'm off surfing up the coast anyway.
The Southern route sounds good, done it and enjoyed it before.

I'll wait for more feedback then offer a specific Saturday or Sunday, then we can decide where we go.
Cheerio.
M

Now riding KTM 1290SA; previously BMW K1200R, Brute 910R, Brute750S, BMWR1150GS, Honda VFR800, YamahaXJ650, Honda400/4, HondaCB360 and more
post #5 of 72 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 06:08 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Well Mick it seems we belong to the same religion then At the risk of shooting myself in the foot, I have all my points intact & need to keep it that way. Ever noticed how when you get one fine more seem to follow hot on its heels ..or like when you are a pub & you break the seal then you are in the toilet every 20 minutes, the beers go thru at the same rate you drink them.

The silver bullet - avoid the first one in all instances except sex! I think I digressed..

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #6 of 72 (permalink) Old 03-06-2010, 03:04 AM

A group of about 4 or more MVs usually meet up at the Old road on sunday mornings.

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast!!
post #7 of 72 (permalink) Old 03-06-2010, 04:23 AM
Established Member

happy to go south any Sat or Sun, I am not fussy
post #8 of 72 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 02:28 AM
Established Member

Why not?

Kepp me informed & I'd say that I'll more than likely join you guys, sounds like a great idea.
post #9 of 72 (permalink) Old 03-10-2010, 04:55 AM

I wouldn't mind tagging along if it's no problem for an ex F4 owner to ride a Duc S4R

John, long time mate, let me know the next time you guys are heading out on a Sunday and i'll join in.
post #10 of 72 (permalink) Old 03-10-2010, 05:08 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the feedback friends.
How about Saturday or Sunday week?
Open to route.
Pls let's have suggestions.
If not, I'll post a meeting place and proposed route in a couple of days.
Cheerio.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode