Group Ride (N. County San Diego) - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 04:43 PM Thread Starter

Group Ride (N. County San Diego)

We are having on an MV group ride next Sunday (12/20). The plan is to meet at and leave from the Starbucks next to Broken Yolk at the corner of La Costa Blvd. and El Camino Real. Departure time is 9 AM so come earlier if you wanna get a cup of joe and chat some

Also, if you are an MV owner/rider you can join the "MV Agusta club of Carlsbad" on Facebook to stay connected and meet others in our neighborhood. You will be amazed how many of us there are!

Regards,

Monsterkami (Kamran)

Kamran
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 11:39 PM
Established Member

After our little chat this morning I will be there a little early to get some coffee and chit chat before the ride. Cant remember if we decided on the route yet, I know there were several options tossed out there but none were the "Thants just the one" yet.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-14-2009, 12:02 AM
Established Member

hey Kami,

this is John from last week at GP cycles, I am going to SF that weekend but we should try to ride after the new year when I get back. I just put my new exhaust on and I love it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-14-2009, 12:53 PM

I'm in for this, as long as it's dry out.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-14-2009, 12:56 PM Thread Starter

Steve, No specific route picked at this time but happy to consider all options. I posted the same with some suggestions on the FB site. Please feel free to suggest, comment and discuss possible routes for nbext Sunday and other group rides

John, noticed you had joined our FB group. That's great! I am glad you like your new exhaust. I would like to check it out when I see you in 2010. Have a great and safe trip

Kamran
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-14-2009, 02:04 PM

Maybe something warm, like Montezuma/Borrego? It should be 71 degrees in Borrego (compared to 55 degrees in Julian, for example)
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-14-2009, 03:00 PM Thread Starter

Excellent option. We can then come back up the same way (or Yaqui pass) or go around to Salton Sea, Indio, Indian Wells (I know a great mexican restaurant off of Cook St.), Anza, Temecula and home. I have to warn everyone that this is a long route of about 270 miles and I have done it several times on various bikes. It may be too long for a few but if a die hard or two are interested I will be happy to do it on Sunday or a different day. Just gotta take it easy to enjoy!

Another option is to continue on S2 (San Felipe Rd) and pass Agua Caliente until we get to 8. From there we can go west on 8. There we have several options to exit and take Old Hwy 80 east or skip it and jump on 94 east to Campo, spring valley and then 805N or 5N. It all depends on how far folks wanna go.

Kamran
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-14-2009, 04:29 PM Thread Starter

monsterkami

I have posted 3 potential routes for consideration and comment on the FB site (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=227125215319). Please feel free to add, subtract, suggest, change, comment, etc. as you wish

Kamran
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 09:13 PM
Established Member

so is this thing still on for the weekend or what? I hope it is cause I need to get a ride in soon.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 10:14 PM

I'm in.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode