MV Agusta Club Germany Meeting - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-20-2009, 03:23 PM Thread Starter

MV Agusta Club Germany Meeting

On September 4th to 6th held the MV Agusta Club Germany its 20th Anular Meeting, this Time in Oberhundem in the beautiful Sauerland Region in Noth Rhine Westafalia. Around 250 Club Members and Guests from Britain, Dutch, Belgium, Italy, Japan, Swiss and not at least my Wife as the US visitor made the Event unvorgetable. A big thank You over this Way again to the marvelous organisation and preparation done by the local Enthusiasts and the countless helpers of the MV Agusta Club.
Although Rain hit us on Friday and Saturday, I assume the Region between the Ardennes and the Sauerland is the location where the Rain Drop was invented, weh had an spectacular program , great food, a Location with enthusiastic Residents and of Course to meet the wonderfull and lovely members of the MV Agusta Club.
The Highlight was as always the Sunday’s Demo Racing. This time large parts of the Town where closed and prepared as a Race Track for us. Hundreds of spectators alomg the Track made the Event even more spectacular and exciting. Lucio Castelli’s 350 Sei and 500 Tre were as always the cream on the cake. But the Cherry was this time our specialy honored guest Luigi Taveri, who is a wonderfull Person to chat with and celebrates now his 80th birthday, riding on track with 1955 125 Monoalbero.
My 350B was running great this time. We swapped the Race Exhaust against the Original Exhausts which made leaded to a much better fueling and so way better accelerating over the entire rev band. Mattias mounted this time a re produced seat unit which looks like the Original, but I felt more comfy on my old race seat. I think I will go next time again with the later. Sadly my kick start lever broke at the second attempt, so that I had always to push start. This left me always trailing the field but was able to gain always a few spots during the Races so that was never last at the end.
So here are a few Photos as a teaser and more will be of Course in my Album or just simply go to our Club web Page www.mv-agusta-club.de
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-20-2009, 03:25 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
How do we close off streets and get a gathering going for the USA!? Thanks for the pics, looks fun. Would have loved to see the classics running around on the roads
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-20-2009, 03:58 PM

looks cool did think about doing this trip and by the looks of it its well worth it. Hearing the classics go through the woods at casina costa this year is something that will stay with me forever. Think that germany will be on the list of things to do next year
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 04:25 PM Thread Starter

We will be happy to see You next Year. Cascina Costa is of course a great Event and a must do for every Mv Agusta enthusiast. The anular MV Agusta Club Deutschland Meeting as all the other Club Events are always on a nice location in different German Regions, are perfectly and lovely oganized, contain a perfectly guided Tour to interesting Places on Saturdays, a celebration dinner and Demo Racing on Saturdays among many other activities. Not to mention the lovely and commited Members to chat with from Friday Afternoon til Sunday Afternoon. So keep locking on our web page for up coming events and if You need assistance with registration for any event let me know.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-24-2009, 09:12 PM

Great photo of what looks to be a really great event. Nice leathers too.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 11:29 PM

New Site Garage
Fantastic work! Amazing they sorted the track for you... well done. Great photos - i wish i could have been there.

Here in NZ the fun police would not have a bar of this. You would need resource consent. Hows this:

You need a building (yes Building!!!) consent when:
• a marquee is over 50m square for a public event
• a marquee is over 100m square for a private event
• structures are over 2m in height i.e. artworks/backdrops
• stages are 1m or more in height

Cheers, Simon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Brutale 990R LE - Number 121/500
Brutale 910R

New Zealand MV Owners Group: For more info, go to the NZMV our website
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to join our mailing list & find us on Facebook.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode