MV Agusta Forum banner

The Gapalicious 2019 Pizza Thread

2K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  R1andrew 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi folks. This is where you review the menu for the Bear's Den and tell us what you'd like.

As these things go, cost gets a bit messy so we are simply going to take the bill plus gratuity and divide it between the participants equally.

The Pizza Night

As we stated in the Gap 2019 thread, we will be doing Pizza on Saturday night. The Bear's Den has agreed to accommodate us in that endeavor.

I told the owner I would get a preliminary order to him one week before the event.

In order to make this go smoothly and to satisfy the taste buds of our posse, please go to the website and peruse the menu. We can order whatever they produce. So, if you want a salad, a sandwich, wings....whatever...it can be done.

Particular pizzas can be ordered to suit all; however, we don't plan on making 35 individual orders so there will be some compromise.

Here is the menu: https://www.bearsdentellico.com/menu.html

See less See more
#6 ·
Attached is a photo of menu. Their website only shows their Specialty Pizzas. The actual menu includes all the toppings offered, so if you prefer a Pepperoni and Mushroom pizza, or a Ham and Pineapple pizza, those ‘create your own’ pie combos are available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: silentservice703
#9 ·
I usually like simple pizzas so I normally go with Pepperoni, Margherita or a 4-cheese pizza, but aren't too picky when it comes to pizza. BTW, they have Sicilian style, which is what we in US have renamed as Detroit style (rectangular pan thicker crust but not deep dish Chicago style pizza). So if you end up ordering a ton of pizzas, you could mix it up with different crust styles. Thanks for doing this!

Reactions: silentservice703
#11 ·
Hey Felix, I figure everyone will be sharing....pizza.

I just wanted to get a flavor for what folks enjoy and then I'll make a blanket order that encompasses all of that. No need to worry about having to gorge oneself on more than is necessary.

Reactions: esq'z me
#17 ·
Preliminary Pizza Order

Below is the PRELIMINARY Pizza Order. I plan on calling The Bear's Den today to get a price and ask about salads as I don't see them on the menu, but I am pretty certain they have them.

Tell us your thoughts, adjustments, desires.....and we'll ignore them and just do what we want anyway....>:)

Text Font Line Number

Reactions: andrew fotheringham
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.