MV Agusta Forum banner

Gapalicious 2019 food thread

7K views 46 replies 24 participants last post by  esq'z me 
#1 ·
Good morning,
We are less than a month out so I guess it's time to post a food thread. I have the same caterer as last year. We will start on wednesday afternoon with sandwiches (I'll have them delivered a bit earlier than last year maybe 4:00? to feed the hungry travelers) and I was thinking a pasta night and a fried and baked chicken night. Saturday we plan on doing something different. We have contacted a local pizza place who is on board to make a bunch of pizzas. (we will need someone to pick them up, but I'm sure that won't be a problem) So I'm thinking we have 2 lists. One for those who want Wed, Thurs and Fri night catering and one for those who want pizza on Saturday. Thoughts?

#39 ·
I apologize for the late response, was waiting on Sir Curtis to get back from his trip to finalize our food plans.

We'll be cooking at our cabin / going out to eat with the Sprokits.

Please put Curtis and myself down for Pizza night, will respond to the Pizza thread now :)

#44 · (Edited by Moderator)
I spoke with the caterer last evening. The cost this year for the first 3 nights (not including pizza night) will be $58 dollars per person. If you can pay me as soon as you see me that would be helpful. Please bring cash as that is how she is paid. Wednesday the sandwiches will be there around 3:00 as we found last year there were lots of hungry travelers. Tea and sweet tea will be served with her meals. The rest of the evenings dinner will be served around 6:30. We find that gives everyone a chance to relax and cleanup before dinner. For those of you who are new please bring your own alcohol or anything else you would like to drink. We gather at the crows nest each evening where you can play pool, foosball or just get to know new friends. I'm working on the pizza and will post that cost later.

#46 · (Edited)
Nice found! Pizza night, it sounds great. At the time when I was eating pizza I would have loved to join you. Then, I started to feel bad and I had reflux after eating, which made me feel uncomfortable. So I decided to find out the reason for my poor health. I took a food intolerance test in this lab Intolerance Lab, which showed that I should give up flour products to get rid of reflux. So I had to give up flour products to feel good. That's why I can't attend pizza night.. but I would visit the "healthy food night" with pleasure.

#47 ·
Nice found! Pizza night, it sounds great.
Hello Robertss ...... just joined our little family? Where are you in this country??
Do you have a MV ? Perhaps an introductory post in the "New Members" section would be in order?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.