H Cafe Mon 5 May - MVAgusta.net
 3Likes
  • 1 Post By BicesterBrutale
  • 2 Post By BicesterBrutale
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-05-2019, 09:17 AM Thread Starter
New Member
 
dipple666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Swindon, UK
Posts: 67
New Site Garage
H Cafe Mon 5 May

Anyone fancy heading to the H cafe at Berinsfield tomorrow?

I'm heading over about 1 and want to see a few more MVistas rather than the usual 200 GSXRs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
dipple666 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-05-2019, 04:32 PM
New Member
 
BicesterBrutale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: England
Posts: 20
New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipple666 View Post
Anyone fancy heading to the H cafe at Berinsfield tomorrow?

I'm heading over about 1 and want to see a few more MVistas rather than the usual 200 GSXRs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Would have gone but unfortunately I'm working again. 😒 Side note.... The SuperSausage at Potterspury is an awesome hangout does fantastic grub and has plenty of bikes showing up. 😉
Fredzedex likes this.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BicesterBrutale is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-05-2019, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
New Member
 
dipple666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Swindon, UK
Posts: 67
New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BicesterBrutale View Post
Would have gone but unfortunately I'm working again. 😒 Side note.... The SuperSausage at Potterspury is an awesome hangout does fantastic grub and has plenty of bikes showing up. 😉
I'll have to add that to my list of places to visit. Not keen on that route from mine, way too many cameras and dual carriageways

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
dipple666 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-05-2019, 04:45 PM
Senior Member
 
nigelrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Worcester, England
Posts: 1,641
Send a message via AIM to nigelrb Send a message via Skype™ to nigelrb
Nup. Out of my range.

2007 MV F4 1000R
2018 CBR1000RR SP2 : 2011 CBR1000RR : 2004 CBR1000RR : 2003 CBR954RR : 2001 CBR929RR (Erion Racing Edition)
1985 Honda VF1000R : 1985 Honda NS400R
nigelrb is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-05-2019, 04:53 PM
New Member
 
BicesterBrutale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: England
Posts: 20
New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipple666 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BicesterBrutale View Post
Would have gone but unfortunately I'm working again. 😒 Side note.... The SuperSausage at Potterspury is an awesome hangout does fantastic grub and has plenty of bikes showing up. 😉
I'll have to add that to my list of places to visit. Not keen on that route from mine, way too many cameras and dual carriageways

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Doesn't have to be that way... From Oxford go through Barton towards Islip and follow to A34 then straight off next exit of A34 at weston on the green and follow until you reach the A43, over a few roundabouts then take A421 to Buckingham then A422 towards A5 then hop onto A5 towards Towcester and the SuperSausage is a couple of mile down that road on the right. Sounds complicated but is a nice route, hopefully avoiding too much dual carriageway. 👍
dipple666 and Fredzedex like this.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BicesterBrutale is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to BicesterBrutale For This Useful Post:
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-07-2019, 03:00 PM
Established Member
 
Fredzedex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: UK
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by BicesterBrutale View Post
Doesn't have to be that way... From Oxford go through Barton towards Islip and follow to A34 then straight off next exit of A34 at weston on the green and follow until you reach the A43, over a few roundabouts then take A421 to Buckingham then A422 towards A5 then hop onto A5 towards Towcester and the SuperSausage is a couple of mile down that road on the right. Sounds complicated but is a nice route, hopefully avoiding too much dual carriageway. 👍
Or Oxford, Stadhampton,Thame,Long Crendon, Arncott, Bicester, Buckingham,Potterspury.

And the scoff at the super sausage is top notch.

We should have a meet up there one Sunday morning.......?

I was up the H between 4-6 yesterday, pretty quiet and bloody cold

Fred
Fredzedex is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome