SACRAMENTO..land of fruit and nuts here I come !!!!!! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-30-2008, 07:25 AM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
SACRAMENTO..land of fruit and nuts here I come !!!!!!

Hi Guys

Im visiting my best friend who lives in Ione Sacramento from the 3rd October till the 18th Oct

It would be great to meet up with a few MV brothers whilst Im in the States..

I will be staying at my mate house which backs onto Castle Oaks Golf Club, and hopefully getting in a few rounds of Golf and the odd beer I would imagine

Were planning a ride out around Lake Tahoe and an over night stay at Yosemite National Park.. A visit to Carmel is on the addenda, as well as hopefully a trip to Monterey Beach..

Id like to meet up with Gazzer996 if possible, as I owe him a drink for sorting out some parts for me from Munroe Motors so if yeah reading this Gazzer, please send me a PM as Ive lost your numbers..

Unfortunately, I wont have an MV to ride, but my mates wife has kindly leant me her Kawasaki Zephyr 750.. .. Mind you, I never get to ride my own MVs here in the UK, so I wont know what Im missing..

If theres anyone who wants to meet up and have a few beers and a laugh with an ageing Old Fart, then please PM me and Ill give you my broladex details..

It would be great to meet up and have a ride out with a few of the Californian MV Bros..

Is there an good Motor Bike accessory shops that stock trick MV parts near Ione ????

If anyone needs anything bringing over, and it doesn't weigh a ton, then let me know and I'll see if I can fit it in the suitcase..

EMAIL :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-30-2008, 08:43 AM

PM sent.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-30-2008, 11:11 AM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Pm sent! Please let us know when you'll be around certain areas maybe we can throw something together.

Last edited by alvin; 09-30-2008 at 11:19 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-30-2008, 12:06 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

John you lucky sod, I want to retire to Monterey, love the place

also: sneak into Yosemite with a base rig in your car boot/trunk and base jump El Capitan, just dont land in the river bellow

Hope you enjoy
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-30-2008, 01:07 PM

From what I have just seen on the news there are seven trillion problems at the moment but at least the weather should be better than here

(Other than the financial climate that is?)

At least here in the UK you don't have to pay just to have a "Butchers" around Chelsea, you will in Carmel though.

Take Roubles Johnny as American express might get derailed in the next few weeks

Have a wicked one m8t
:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode