Connecticut, USA Ride/Meet - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 08:46 AM Thread Starter

Connecticut, USA Ride/Meet

Anyone up for a Connecticut, USA group ride/meet next Sunday? We could meet at Marcus Dairy in Danbury late morning.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 03:07 PM
Established Member

I'm from Long Island, but work in Norwalk, CT. Danbury isn't too far up away from me. Currently I ride an 03 Ducati triple nine, and my girfriend rides a custom 03 Monster. My F4 is shipping out this Monday the 1st of May. I should get it within a week or so, give or take a few days. I would be down for a ride / meet after my MV arrives. I've also hosted a few ride / meet gatherings at my place of business in Norwalk. How many MV riders in the area would be intersted in a little get together with food and whatnot? I would be more than happy to set up another meet. Jonathan
post #3 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 04:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to Matty
id be interested...ive only driven by Marcus Dairy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 06:57 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucatiGuy
I'm from Long Island, but work in Norwalk, CT. Danbury isn't too far up away from me. Currently I ride an 03 Ducati triple nine, and my girfriend rides a custom 03 Monster. My F4 is shipping out this Monday the 1st of May. I should get it within a week or so, give or take a few days. I would be down for a ride / meet after my MV arrives. I've also hosted a few ride / meet gatherings at my place of business in Norwalk. How many MV riders in the area would be intersted in a little get together with food and whatnot? I would be more than happy to set up another meet. Jonathan
Congrats on the F4. It is very kind of you to offer to host a gathering. I would be very interested in going. I know there are about 3 other Brutale owners (besided myself) from CT. I am hoping they will respond in this thread.
post #5 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 07:07 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucatiGuy
BTW, where in Norwalk do you work? I live in Stamford, work in Greenwich, and bought my bike at Motofixx in Norwalk.
post #6 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 07:23 PM

Met a guy Saturday from Greenwich who has an F4 1000 Senna. His name escapes me right now but he will probably be back soon as he wants to dyno his bike.

I'm up for rides, meets, food, whatever. really cool to park a few MV's together.

Had my 910R at Marcus Dairy for the first time today. Drew quite the crowd and I got everything from "who makes that?" to "WOW, first one I've ever seen."

John T
post #7 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 07:56 PM
Established Member

I live in Greenwich, and wouldn't mind a Sunday run.
I just rode down to Battery Park for a hot dog today,
(only excuss I could find to go into NY on the F4)

David
Attached Images

post #8 of 53 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 07:59 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anucci
BTW, where in Norwalk do you work? I live in Stamford, work in Greenwich, and bought my bike at Motofixx in Norwalk.
Motofixx is practically around the corner from me (2 min if that). I own Papa John's Pizza on Main Street. We opened up a little over a year ago, and have been host to several car and bike gatherings. Being a Ducati rider myself, I had a bunch of Desmo guys shoot over a few times last summer for pizza and drinks. Once you get a dozen or so "exotic Italians" parked out front, in no time it atracts other riders and the general public. Our biggest turn out yeilded some 40+ riders, which was quite impressive! Good food, great bikes, nice people.
post #9 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-02-2006, 08:13 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by greylola

David
I love NY city dirty water dogs. Whenever I am in the city I have to stop for some. We'll see how this Sunday (5/7) looks weather wise. I think right now they are saying rain.
post #10 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-02-2006, 02:39 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Quote:
Originally Posted by greylola

David
Nice photo! Be sure to get yourself into the registry! (Browse to registry -> find your model -> at the bottom, submit yourself to the registry)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode