WTB: Brutale 910 - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 10:41 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

WTB: Brutale 910

Looking for a 910s or 910r. Low mileage a plus. Lots of carbon and exhaust upgrades a plus plus. A wonderful prior owner the biggest plus.

Not in a great rush, so looking for the best deal I can get. I miss my Brutie

-Gle8
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 09:26 AM

Hi there....I have a 2006 910S in Black/Red with 8066 miles. Never been crashed, down, always garaged. New tires, new battery and Corbin seat. I have owned it since 2008. Two previous owners. Orginally bought from Fast by Ferraci MV dealer in PA by first owner who sold it to the second owner who had it for a few months before deciding it was too fast....I bought it from him. I had it serviced last summer at Jack Trebour Motors in New Jersey. Clean title. I am selling to buy the new Triumph Speed Triple R in January....I love the MV but it is just too much to handle at anything below 20mph and I want a bike with ABS. If you send me your email address I can send you pictures. I am based in New York. My email is [email protected]

Thanks,
Edward
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 08:49 PM
Established Member

I have a 910r for sale. It has 5k miles is one owner(me 70 yr old senior very experienced rider) never down, never on track, excellence condition. Corse exhaust and ECU. Some carbon parts and rear sets. Also MV mini fairing. PM if interested. Ron

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode