How much are 99-09 F4 silver plastics going for now? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2019, 09:32 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Send a message via AIM to Ryan Stewart
How much are 99-09 F4 silver plastics going for now?

Ages and ages ago I put on CF panels on the lower half of my red/silver 02 F4, wrapped them in plastic, and placed them in storage. The belly pan has some chips and scratches on the underside from being bombarded with road debris but the side panels and injector covers are like new (one actually is NOS from Ferracci that replaced a scratched one).

My bikes never going to be a collector (already over 20k of what would count for "hard" miles), I prefer the red/black, am cleaning out the clutter, and could maybe fund some upgrades to the track bike so I am considering parting with them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2019, 12:32 PM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
They're worthless Ryan..... just let me haul them away and out of your hair. I won't even ask you to pay for the gas.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue)
Old 11-12-2019, 12:34 PM
Established Member

Worth what ever someone is willing to pay, over pricing has made me turn my back on them

Does anyone in UK have a set of RG3 exhausts for a 2006 F4 1000R (for sale).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2019, 01:47 PM

I just had to price some stock panels for my F4 and they run about $750 new. They are going to be more difficult to find so if they are in good shape I would guess maybe half price for the new ones.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:46 PM
Established Member

I sold a right side panel for £150 other day

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
Old 11-13-2019, 02:16 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to theknurl
Exclamation ?

Ryan..........take a big leap....don't be afraid
https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/23-sa...ted-items.html

Noel-theknurl

The Forum Curmudgeon
I'm not PC either

'08 910R
'05 F4
ph. 310-414-7247 PST, GMT -8
PayPal;

Skype; theknurl
Old 11-13-2019, 03:09 PM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Send a message via AIM to Ryan Stewart
Quote:
Originally Posted by number2 View Post
I just had to price some stock panels for my F4 and they run about $750 new. They are going to be more difficult to find so if they are in good shape I would guess maybe half price for the new ones.
Eh, then probably only ~$800 for the lot. Thats kind of fence sitting territory I guess, probably still easier to earn that money than to find replacements if I ever decide to go back to silver.

Old 11-13-2019, 04:26 PM

Plus, your buyer pool is going to be very limited. I would just keep them and if you ever decide to sell the bike you can only add to the value by having the stock panels
Old 11-13-2019, 06:45 PM

New Site Garage
I would pay $500 in a heartbeat. Monica’s flanks are in need of repair.
Old 11-14-2019, 09:34 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
Eh, then probably only ~$800 for the lot. Thats kind of fence sitting territory I guess, probably still easier to earn that money than to find replacements if I ever decide to go back to silver.
If your panels are in good shape, then you should keep them. They are becoming more and more difficult to find.

When you want to sell your bike, or make it a showpiece for your mancave, then those original panels will be priceless.

Next spring, I plan on restoring some panels I have in storage for bikes I no longer have. Those will then go up for sale.

Gapalicious 2020 at
from Sept. 23-Sept.27, 2020

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:

'07 F4 312R, '10 B4 1090RR, '15 B3 800RR
'07 Ducati Monster S4Rs, '07 Ducati Monster 695
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra-Classic Electra-glide CVO FLHTCUSEBLK
'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in