MV Agusta Forum banner

F4 1078 312rr breaking UK

Sold 
2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  racer66 
#1 ·
All standard parts available, ideally sell engine first as can be seen running. Will take videos if not as parts start to get removed. Posting once a week of parts normally the Monday after weekend removal.

Engine has done 17500 miles, 3 owner bike.

Body panels all available but some are damaged. I have a un damaged nose cone and rhs panel for sale too.

One set of wheels is bent. Other good set are in negotiations right now, but may become available.

Design corse rear hub, zard full system and microtec mapped for the 1078 available too.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

See less See more
#6 ·
Hi, are the pieces still available?

I am interested in the entire rear axle system including the brake disc (I don't need the plate). I send you a photo of the components and if you are interested send me a private or write in this post.

thank you

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hola, siguen las piezas disponibles?

Estoy interesado en todo el sistema de eje trasero incluido el disco de freno (no necesito el plato). Te mando una foto de los componentes y si estas interesado enviame un privado o escribe en este post.

Muchas gracias

Attachments

#7 ·
Hi, are the pieces still available?

I am interested in the entire rear axle system including the brake disc (I don't need the plate). I send you a photo of the components and if you are interested send me a private or write in this post.

thank you

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hola, siguen las piezas disponibles?

Estoy interesado en todo el sistema de eje trasero incluido el disco de freno (no necesito el plato). Te mando una foto de los componentes y si estas interesado enviame un privado o escribe en este post.

Muchas gracias
Hi, yes I have those parts, the hub is a design corse uprated item. I'll pm you as I'm on holiday currently.

Alex

#8 ·
Hello

If the Clutch master cylinder (with or with out handle) is still available I would be interested I don't truly need the clutch slave cylinder at the moment but would purchase as well if the price was fair. I have interest in what fairings you may have if any are available. I have recently made a set of fiberglass racing fairings, but would prefer too have a full additional set of factory ones too and keep the others for track days.

Please let me know what is available with pictures if possible of the fairings

Thank you and good luck with the sale

#12 ·
?

OK so sending a pic at the time is a pita. Mail me and I'll send them all.
Sending a picture or posting them?
Posting them is easy on the Forum now that they updated it, you can do 5 at once
Search "posting pictures" I posted the instructions ......I drove the Admins nuts with my
"What skinny chick with big boobs " thread
So they fixed it>:)>:)

#15 ·
Hi,

I was thinking £300 for the tail unit, or could do the complete set of fairings, if you wanted the ones needing repairs for 650. Or with the undamaged nose cone unit for 850.

I'll add pics from something other than Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.