MV Agusta Forum banner

2006 BRUTALE 910s 9200k SFl

3K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  Swoosht04 
#1 ·
9200 Miles, LED head light (original one included), Fresh Motul 10w60, Fresh BMC air filter, New plugs, new oil pan/gasket, Bar end mirrors, mirror caps, 1200$ Arrow Carbon exhaust, fresh radiator fluid, ECU tuned for exhaust-air filter-De Cat and 180• Fan On instead of factory 200•,New brake pads front and rear, metal fuel fittings,relocated rear brake reservoir, plenty of carbon bits, lithium Battery. Bike is ready to ride, Very quick and very SEXY! Garage kept. Includes both MV Agusta Keys and Under seat tool kit. Bike is located in West Broward. Asking 4850. Coming from V Twins I am not used to having to spend so much time past 7k rpm to keep the power on. Not sure what I’ll go with next.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
$4850 !!!! That is a bargain basement price. Someone is going to get a really nice bike !!!

Reactions: Swoosht04
#5 ·
Well guys I just realized I am getting s bit of seeping from the Valve Cover gasket. After a quick call to Mark over at the Duc Shop I have a new one coming in. Bike will either come with the new gasket or with a new gasket installed. I want the new owner to have zero issue's.

Thank you

#9 ·
I can't believe you haven't sold this. It's a bargain and a really great bike with tasty upgrades.

#11 · (Edited)
i'm about to buy a '14 Brutale 800 w/ half the miles for roughly the same money. These bikes (Also have a '06 Brutale w/ 10K mi, though downed once) are trading at ~$4K where I'm at cause they depreciate quicker than BMWs... at > 10 years w/ my bike, i'm totally ok at putting it up for < 1/2 of what I paid for, again cause depreciation.

better to sell the cans separately and put the bike up at $3999. g'luck sir.

#12 ·
?

MVs sell for peanuts in Los Angeles......
Ran into a friend at Eddie Crowell's last Saturday, he was selling a friend's collection of 5 MVs
Most he could get for one them was $4,200 for an orange 910 with a bunch of carbon .....
don't remember if was an S or R

#15 ·
MVs sell for peanuts in Los Angeles......
Ran into a friend at Eddie Crowell's last Saturday, he was selling a friend's collection of 5 MVs
Knurl would you might pm’ing me his info, I’d love to get more than 1 before Xmas.

Based on this, it’d seem I should just keep the old 910s and let it sit in the warehouse connected to a tender?

#13 ·
Orange is a 910S .... and only 25 imported into this country.

Sadly, MV resale is limited by public ignorance of the brand and an erroneous reputation of poor reliability..... You have to find a buyer that actually knows what you have and wants it. Those people are rare.

#17 ·
And adding the fact that the poor reliability reputation actually comes from the three cylinder range, and not from the Brutale 4 pot....

Here in Finland an 2005-2006 F4 1000 is 7500 - 9000 euros. The same two bikes have been for sale atleast four years :)

Brutales are 5000 and up, if one popped up for the prices your asking for, id have one in a heartbeat as a daily!!!

#18 ·
I mean the only offer I got was 3k. I told the guy to go pound sand. Its an AWESOME bike but she is really high strung for me. I feel like I can't just go for a nice quiet ride on it. It wants to be thrashed! If the right buyer comes by I would let her go for 4. :(

#21 ·
@Swoosht04: I do think your bike would benefit from a chip by forum member @merc07.

If you haven't done any tuning on this bike then I would expect it to be a handful at low rpm and small throttle openings.

A small investment in money and time may may your experience much more enjoyable.

A merc07 chip would be my first mod on this machine.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.