MV Agusta Forum banner

mvagusta.net die-cut stickers available

10K views 65 replies 25 participants last post by  Calcifur 
#1 · (Edited)
I got the OK from the forum owners and had these stickers made. See photos below.

Die-cut, so only the letters and gear logo are left when applied.
They are about 6 inches long and 1-3/4 inches tall. White letters or black letters.
UV resistant and heavy adhesive vinyl.

I had 100 made of each and am offering them at pass trough cost. I am not looking to make a profit.

That would be $1.15 each. plus postage.

Postage will be $0.55 for USA mail and $1.15 for International for each order. So for one or for 20, the mailing cost will be the same.
You can do expedited "Priority" mail or some other method if desired, let me know and I'll get the cost.

If you would like to have one, or two, or more please send me an email with your requirements and mailing address.

Please send emails to esqzme@gmail.com.
I prefer this email address for correspondence.

Payment by PayPal....or some other method we can arrange. Paypal is: edeskew@comcast.net

Cheers
Ed

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Hmmm.... :idea:

I did these as a first effort. They duplicate what Alvin had available in the very early days of the forum. I had some of those years ago, and have been wanting some more ever since.
If I don't end up just eating most of these and the cost of making them, I may do some more using your idea.
Hell, I may do some like that anyway. Will let you know.

Yours are in the mail, and thank you. :)

#6 ·
Email sent!

#9 ·
I would like a few of these, maybe it will actually motivate me to start working on waking the mv from it's corner of the garage. email on the way.

#12 ·
Might even see how they look on a Honda!!>:)

I am sure it will not only improve the looks but probably make it faster and handle better as well !!!! :f4:

Maybe even impart a little soul into a soulless vanilla machine. :D :stir:

#16 ·
Ralf...are you coming to the GAP!!!?:drummer:

#22 ·
Got mine today. Or rather yesterday or the day before :laugh:
I haven't checked the mail since Tuesday.

Thank you for sending them out so fast, they look great!

Reactions: esq'z me
#26 ·
Yeah, mine turned out just a bit larger.
I could adjust that for any future runs (but at the rate I am sending them out there may not be any future runs :eek: )

#28 ·
Personally, I believe this "ad" should be moved to the Customization Section....

So far, Ed has not bumped his post. He has replied to offers to buy...and that is perfectly within the rules.

Reactions: nigelrb
#29 · (Edited)
Personally, I believe this "ad" should be moved to the Customization Section....
So I moved it.!! :)

Hate to say it, but at the rate I am sending these out I won't be making any hats or t-shirts. Or having any more stickers made.

Will bring them to the Gap event for those who requested that.

#35 ·
Got your private message, but nothing about stickers in there..... let me know via email if you want some.

#37 ·
I still have a large quantity of these stickers available. International mail seems to take about 1 week to the UK.

US$1.15 pays for mailing a handful anywhere in the world. So if you are thinking you might like to get one or two, I suggest getting 4 or more instead.

Thanks to those who have responded. I did this for our community, but I guess I overestimated the interest. That could explain why there are no t-shirts etc available.

Reactions: nigelrb
#38 ·
Hi Ed,

Rather than see you stuck with these (pardon the pun) I'll ping you a mail later and take a few more off your hands..... No idea what I'll do with them, maybe tag some places on future bike trips and take a few pics for the forum.

If someone did get round to doing some other merchandise (T-Shirt, Bum Bag etc) then I for one would be more than happy to pay the costs up front.

John

#40 ·
I'm sure I will have some with me there.....not much longer 'till then. :drummer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.