MV Agusta Forum banner

F/S 2010 Brutale 1090RR

3K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  laducsp 
#1 ·
Bike is super mint. Best street bike I have ever owned. Comfortable, amazing chassis, motor is smooth on the bottom and screams on the top, has that special feeling. Selling due to health issues. I knew the original owner and I have every service record and receipt for this bike since day one. Its only been serviced at MCC MV Agusta. Recently had valves adjusted and major service done. Just over 12,0000 miles.

I have about $750 in aftermarket carbon and billet bling on it as well as the Corsa Arrow exhaust and race ECU.

Corsa Arrow exhaust
Race ECU
Rear Corsa seat cowl cover
Rizoma led turn signals
Moto Corse reservior covers and mirror block off plates
tidy tail
carbon key guard
carbon chain guard
Oberon bar ends
Crg mirror

The bike absolutely rips and the fueling is spot on. Zero issues... Needs nothing...

Will help with delivery to SoCal or Vegas surrounding areas.
Will also help with shipping.
I have sold bikes to out of state guys before and I can take a million pics and videos for your piece of mind.

Call or text Dan 773-372-9109
$7,495

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=UzTy_p8arPY
Spot on the tank in video is a bug. The bike is flawless...

I have the stock mirrors and parts...

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
That is a HELL OF A DEAL on arguably the best Brutale.....

Does the Baxley stand come with it??

Wish I could buy it, but not in my cards...Good luck with the sale, and I hope your health issues can be overcome.

#5 ·
I remember this bike when it was on sitting on the floor at MCC. I did check it out and was actually thinking to pull a trigger, made an offer which wasn't accepted. It was a consignment deal. Ended up getting 910R from the forum member.
That machine was in LIKE NEW condition!

no affiliation with danimal107

#6 ·
For anyone interested call or text me... I DO NOT CHECK THIS...

Luckily I had a member text me and tell me to respond on here. Thank you for that!

I have been lurking on here for years. Owned MV's and Ducati's for over two decades. I just never registered on here because I didn't post until I wanted to sell some stuff.

I know shame, shame...

Bike is in Vegas like the ad says. Has Illinois plates because I just moved here and have not re registered the bike with Nevada plates since I can't ride right now anyway and planned to sell.

I am as legit as they come and so is the bike. To this day my two best friends are guys I met selling them a bike.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.