MV Agusta Forum banner

MV F4 High Output Water Impeller Kit -OEM

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  CessnaA&P 
#1 · (Edited)
I have the Pre 2010 High Output Water Impeller Kit -OEM and the back side of an OEM Pump as a bolt on unit bike had 5k on it when I bought it and put a Jetprime pump in it's place so don't need this complete pump with O-Rings
Tokyo Mods CCT used for about 2 days before I sold the Bike. $40

Info taken from My GP Racing
800083126 – 8A00B4724

If you need pictures PM me and I'll send some $125

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Hi,
What is the Tokyo Mods CCT ?
I see you have it near the water pump and I don't know what it's for.
You also have 2 prices which is confusing me. What's $40.00 and what's $125.00?
I might want to buy the upgraded water pump impellar kit and would like to know what the Tokyo Mods CCT part is used for?
Please explain so I'll know if I should make you an offer to buy.
Thanks,
Roadrunner

#6 ·
I have used both the iupgraded impeller and the racing pump which is sold by GP racing and design corse , The Racing pump works MUCH better . I didn't see much of a temp difference with the upgraded impeller so I bought the race water pump which dropped temp roughly 30-40 degrees . Buying tools and parts you get what you pay for.

#9 ·
Knurl I also have a FEBUR race radiator on the 2007 F41000R. It runs very cool 170-180 max. I am old school like engine to run cool . i do exhaust, No Cat, intake and tune all my bikes. Even my 2011 1700cc Triumph Storm Cruiser (de tree hugger the engines let them breath) I only did muffler on H2 because the stock one was HUGE still has cat ect because its Supercharged . The roehr 1250sc is Supercharged but came with full AKROPOVIC EXHAUST , NO CAT ect/ I had tuned with Harley race tuner I bought from ROEHR himself. The H2 is so complicated I fear sending to dealership to had tuned .

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.