post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-12-2018, 03:57 AM
Established Member

This guy Misty5 is dreaming.
Joined this year.
Can't be bothered listing anything.
Let me guess, payment by western union.
Get lost buddy
anothermvfanatic likes this.

F4 750: EVO2 engine, CNC Mitchs Hub, CNC water pump, FBF clip ons, Uprated chain tensioner, PCIII, Ceramic headers, RG3s, Talon 520 conversion, Oro wheels, +40,000miles and counting.......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-12-2018, 09:37 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

You guess wrong, i'm sorry for you
What is the problem that you have in brain?
Definitely i'm dreaming of your fake oro in your profile
People that know me is happy and satisfed.
Get lost brainless

Last edited by misty5; 12-12-2018 at 09:40 AM.
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-12-2018, 10:35 AM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
This forum generally has a high level of decorum. Let's keep it that way. No more name calling here. This isn't a Gixxer Squid Forum. Civility please.

@misty5, I think your anonymity and lack of participation except to offer parts for sale has led some to question your validity here.

Maybe some friendly banter, personal background and/or photos of some of your large collection of machines would enhance your community standing.

Either way, I am happy you are ready to supply some parts to those in need. It just seems you are an enigma.
silentservice703 and nigelrb like this.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '08 TT-R110 (Buster) Pam's ride, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-12-2018, 02:43 PM
Established Member

New Site Garage
@misty5: VERY simply: Follow the forum rules .. Should not be that hard to understand --
silentservice703 likes this.

"There is no law of Nature, requiring the Universe to make sense"
"103% of all people do not understand Statistics"
"Sapere Aude -- Dare to KNOW!"
-- DKDravis --
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 01:11 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

@esq'z me, @DKDravis Accusing someone of fraud without reason is a crime that can be prosecuted by law. Do you know it?

@esq'z me
How much time i have to tell you that i don't need to prove nothing to nobody?
1) I don't need it, my life will not change.
2) I can't insert photo here
3) give me your email that "maybe" i'll send some photo, one and last time
4) If you want to look to some collection that are much open to visitors around the world, i'm sure in Usa you can find 100 of it. Private collection is private collection close to visitors and courios, so there will always be something you will not be able to see in life, relax and live

Last edited by misty5; 12-13-2018 at 02:30 AM.
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 05:59 AM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
@misty5 .... you have missed the point of my post. I realize English may not be your native tongue, but you seem to be fluent.

Please read again what I wrote. I am trying to help you here, not accuse you.

That said, your defensive posture is alienating, and your recent discourse is not in keeping with this forum's standard of civility.

I will repeat, your offers to help our fellow MV owners with needed parts is welcome, but your are an unknown entity who seems to offer little discourse other than "I have the part".

It would appear your only purpose here is to sell parts, making you more of a "vendor" versus a "member".

Lighten up and share a little of yourself, OR sign on as a sponsor selling parts and remain anonymous.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '08 TT-R110 (Buster) Pam's ride, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 06:14 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
Quote:
Originally Posted by misty5 View Post
@esq'z me, @DKDravis Accusing someone of fraud without reason is a crime that can be prosecuted by law. Do you know it?

@esq'z me
How much time i have to tell you that i don't need to prove nothing to nobody?
1) I don't need it, my life will not change.
2) I can't insert photo here
3) give me your email that "maybe" i'll send some photo, one and last time
4) If you want to look to some collection that are much open to visitors around the world, i'm sure in Usa you can find 100 of it. Private collection is private collection close to visitors and curious, so there will always be something you will not be able to see in life, relax and live
@Misty: I am stepping in here as a Forum Moderator. Every so often, a member comes along that creates a disturbance in the congeniality of this community. Right now you are that member. People ask for information and verification so that they can feel more comfortable making transactions with a "known entity" rather than an anonymous internet persona. You have resisted all of those "nudges' and usually respond in some sort of irritated or inflammatory way.

This time, Ed and others ask you to flesh out your profile and you come back with the above. This makes people question your validity here. There was no accusation of fraud.

Reading back through all of your posts, I am presuming you are Italian and living in Italy. I will also assume that English is not your mother tongue and you use Google translator or some other method to communicate.

Now I am going to tell you what has crossed my mind as a member of the forum: You are anonymous and I don't like that. It is well know in this community that I don't. You seem to have a part for every machine and that concerns me. It makes me believe you are connected to a dealer or that you have a cottage business breaking bikes and selling off the parts. It has also crossed my mind that you could be a bike thief using this forum to sell off your parts. I would guess that has crossed the minds of others here. Your anonymity does not help.

I am going to use Google Translate and also post this in Italian so you can see the differences.

Your responses above seem to show me and others that you do not care to be a part of this community. Yes, there have been complaints.

You could be a valuable member of this community if only you would help us understand you.

Now, I don't understand why you cannot attach pictures here. If you PM me your issue, I will see what I can do to resolve it.

As a last statement, if this animosity continues, I will take action to restore peace. Feel free to respond to me directly via PM.

Chuck

@Misty: sto entrando qui come moderatore del forum. Ogni tanto arriva un membro che crea un disturbo nella congenialità di questa comunità. In questo momento sei quel membro. Le persone chiedono informazioni e verifiche in modo che possano sentirsi più a proprio agio nel fare transazioni con una "entità conosciuta" piuttosto che con un personaggio internet anonimo. Hai resistito a tutti quei "gomiti" e di solito rispondi in qualche modo irritato o infiammatorio.

Questa volta, Ed e altri ti chiedono di arricchire il tuo profilo e torni indietro con quanto sopra. Questo fa dubitare la tua validità qui. Non c'era nessuna accusa di frode.

Leggendo tutti i tuoi post, presumo che tu sia italiano e vivo in Italia. Immaginerò anche che l'inglese non sia la tua lingua madre e tu usi il traduttore di Google o qualche altro metodo per comunicare.

Ora ho intenzione di dirti cosa mi è passato per la testa come membro del forum: sei anonimo e non mi piace. È ben noto in questa comunità che non lo faccio. Sembri avere un prt per ogni macchina e questo mi riguarda. Mi fa credere che tu sia collegato a un rivenditore o che tu abbia una casa d'affari che rompe biciclette e vendi le parti. Mi è anche passato per la mente che potresti essere un ladro di biciclette usando questo forum per vendere le tue parti. Direi che ha attraversato la mente degli altri qui. Il tuo anonimato non aiuta qui.

Utilizzerò Google Traduttore e pubblicheremo anche questo in italiano in modo che tu possa vedere le differenze.

Le tue risposte sopra sembrano mostrare a me e agli altri che non ti interessa essere parte di questa comunità. Sì, ci sono stati reclami.

Potresti essere un membro prezioso di questa comunità se solo tu ci aiutassi a capirti.

Ora, non capisco perché non è possibile allegare le immagini qui. Se mi PM il problema, vedrò cosa posso fare per risolverlo.

Come ultima affermazione, se quest'animosità continua, prenderò provvedimenti per ristabilire la pace. Sentiti libero di rispondermi direttamente tramite il PM.

Mandrino

Gapalicious 2019 at
from OCTOBER 2-6, 2019

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:

My personal Cell Phone: (781) 223-3020

'07 F4 312R, '10 B4 1090RR, '15 B3 800RR
'07 Ducati Monster S4Rs, '07 Ducati Monster 695
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra-Classic Electra-glide CVO FLHTCUSEBLK
'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125

Last edited by silentservice703; 12-13-2018 at 06:36 AM.
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 06:15 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
Mandrino...who knew?
esq'z me and nigelrb like this.

Gapalicious 2019 at
from OCTOBER 2-6, 2019

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:

My personal Cell Phone: (781) 223-3020

'07 F4 312R, '10 B4 1090RR, '15 B3 800RR
'07 Ducati Monster S4Rs, '07 Ducati Monster 695
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra-Classic Electra-glide CVO FLHTCUSEBLK
'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 07:39 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to theknurl
Red face ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentservice703 View Post
Mandrino...who knew?
Mandrino......
spindle, chuck mandrel, arbor

Charles is the same in Italian
silentservice703 likes this.

Noel-theknurl

The Forum Curmudgeon
I'm not PC either

'08 910R
'05 F4
ph. 310-414-7247 PST, GMT -8
PayPal;

Skype; theknurl
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-14-2018, 05:13 PM
Established Member

New Site Garage
@misty5: I'n not "accusing you" of anything other than not following the forum rules - and generally being obnoxious in your replies to everybody .. Surely that can not be a crime, especially in Italy in my experience, that would put a lot of Italians I have met in to confrontation with the law :-)
So far your comments has led me to believe that you may just be a troll -eager to antagonize a lot of forum users, including the moderators, which is a rather counterproductive strategy in my humble opinion :-)
silentservice703 and theknurl like this.

"There is no law of Nature, requiring the Universe to make sense"
"103% of all people do not understand Statistics"
"Sapere Aude -- Dare to KNOW!"
-- DKDravis --

Tags
brutale, mv f4, rivale, used spare parts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode