2013 Mv Agusta F4RR for sale showroom condition - MVAgusta.net
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By ontariomystic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-23-2018, 03:34 PM Thread Starter

2013 Mv Agusta F4RR for sale showroom condition

Canadian bike mint condition services all up to date new tires and battery bike runs and looks like new never raced or abused or dropped, 28000km not miles , oil changes every 3000km , valves done , no mods other than tail tiddy ,
Pearl white red and black 2013 F4RR very rare bike !
contact duane at 416 565 9825 adult owned i am 44 , well cared for bike only reason i am selling is insurance companies in canada will not insure this bike any longer done fighting with them !
$18000 canadian dollars both keys mv booklet mint bike and a AGV corsa Mv Agusta Helmet that matches the bike !

bike is located in Toronto buyer is responsible for shipping ,

Last edited by rulookin; 11-24-2018 at 09:25 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-23-2018, 03:56 PM Thread Starter

pics

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-24-2018, 09:34 AM Thread Starter

pics

To all interested , YES this is the actual bike not pics grabbed off the internet , that is me riding it and other pics were all taken this summer , the AGV helmet pic is when i got the helmet obviously and has been worn since its a ML SIZE , not selling it separately.

If you are familiar with Toronto area you will know Dukes of Cycle this is where the bike was always serviced never anywhere else , Carmine is a licenced MV technician and ducati mechanic , its the only F4 RR in Ontario that was licenced for the road, So if you have any doubts about this bike you can call Dukes of Cycle and ask about this particular bike, Carmine will tell you no expense was ever spared, bike is flawless ,

Thanks guys for looking !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-24-2018, 11:07 AM
Established Member

Sorry for asking, but why wont they insure it?
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-24-2018, 02:27 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViggenF4 View Post
Sorry for asking, but why wont they insure it?
the insurance industry in Ontario canadan hates bikes ! over last 10 years they have changed to regulations every year to suit them better , I am 44 years old been riding my entire life since 16 owned 20 or more bikes never an accident !
Its just Ontario ! we Have to many immigrants coming here and causing major insurance problems , there is a city here in Ontario that if you live in that ZIP code or postal code you can not even get insurance ! yes its that bad ! now this bike in particular is now on a non insurable list ! along with RSV4, Bimota, any ducati S model , and a few more !

I love this bike needless to say but unless i want to ride with no insurance then i have to sell it , trust me there are more riders here in Ontario with no insurance than are actually paying, guys are fed up ! when they see blue lights flashing they are gone !!
I live close to a major HWY and i hear the bike at night running from the cops all the time, one time i saw a bussa being chased at speeds over 150km , the bussa was gone !
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-24-2018, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rulookin View Post
the insurance industry in Ontario canadan hates bikes ! over last 10 years they have changed to regulations every year to suit them better , I am 44 years old been riding my entire life since 16 owned 20 or more bikes never an accident !
Its just Ontario ! we Have to many immigrants coming here and causing major insurance problems , there is a city here in Ontario that if you live in that ZIP code or postal code you can not even get insurance ! yes its that bad ! now this bike in particular is now on a non insurable list ! along with RSV4, Bimota, any ducati S model , and a few more !

I love this bike needless to say but unless i want to ride with no insurance then i have to sell it , trust me there are more riders here in Ontario with no insurance than are actually paying, guys are fed up ! when they see blue lights flashing they are gone !!
I live close to a major HWY and i hear the bike at night running from the cops all the time, one time i saw a bussa being chased at speeds over 150km , the bussa was gone !
I'm also from Toronto. Agree that insurance here is a major PITA but if you look there are options. Between my wife and I we have the following and all are insured...very reasonably as well or ownership of all would not make sense.

- 2011 Brutale 990r
- 2012 Ducati Monster 696
- 2014 F4
- 2014 F3 800
- 2015 Brutale Corsa
- 2017 Aprilia RSV4 RF

I recommend finding a decent broker.
nigelrb likes this.

2017 Aprilia RSV4 RF
2015 Brutale Corsa
2014 F4
2014 F3 800 (wife's)
2012 Monster 696 (wife's)
2011 Brutale 990r
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-25-2018, 08:14 AM

Send a message via AIM to silentservice703 Send a message via Yahoo to silentservice703 Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
Let's stop the banter folks. This is a For Sale Thread...or should I move it to the discussion section under Toronto Insurance Sucks?

Gapalicious 2019 at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
from OCTOBER 2-6, 2019

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My personal Cell Phone: (781) 223-3020

'07 F4 312R, '10 B4 1090RR, '15 B3 800RR
'07 Ducati Monster S4Rs, '07 Ducati Monster 695
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra-Classic Electra-glide CVO FLHTCUSEBLK
'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-25-2018, 04:05 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontariomystic View Post
I'm also from Toronto. Agree that insurance here is a major PITA but if you look there are options. Between my wife and I we have the following and all are insured...very reasonably as well or ownership of all would not make sense.

- 2011 Brutale 990r
- 2012 Ducati Monster 696
- 2014 F4
- 2014 F3 800
- 2015 Brutale Corsa
- 2017 Aprilia RSV4 RF

I recommend finding a decent broker.
your handle says you live in Geulph Ontario i am sure rates out here are cheap ! if you live in the city you will be paying close to 1700 a year for each bike you own ! there are no muti bike policies !

If you want to add a mint F4RR contact me you wont be disappointed in this bike !

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode