Wanna know how long it's been since I've been here? - MVAgusta.net
 6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-29-2018, 08:59 PM Thread Starter
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
Wanna know how long it's been since I've been here?

I don't even know where to place a want to sell add.

I would like to sell the SPR, I know I'll never ride it again.

How have you fellas been?

CAG
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-30-2018, 03:29 AM

Hey Carl, nice to hear from you, I hope you're well?

'06 Ducati 999S
'04 MV Agusta F4 SPR
'97 Ducati 748S
'97 Ducati 916SPS
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-30-2018, 04:52 AM

New Site Garage
Great to see you back on the forum. Heard you can pick up the SPR and carry it now. You should tell us about your new passion of fitness.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-30-2018, 05:42 AM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Hi Carl...need to ride up and visit. I'll call.

Selling the Harleys and other bikes? or just the SPR?

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '08 TT-R110 (Buster) Pam's ride, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-30-2018, 05:50 AM

Hi Carl nice to hear from you again, that bike is certainly something special and I was so greatfull to you for allowing me to ride it. Please could you pass on my best wishes to Beth and I hope you are both well.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-30-2018, 07:49 AM

Hey Carl, it has been a long time. The notion that YOU of all people don't know where to post something to sell is pretty funny actually.

Hope all has been well. You still in the parts business?
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-30-2018, 08:23 PM Thread Starter
CAG

I see the OGs are all still here. I see Andrew Fotheringham still has the best profile pictures. I'm doing well. Yes, I'm into Crossfit. Hard to believe I look and feel as good as I do at nearly 60. I flat don't feel like riding any more. I came late to motorbikes, had a lot of fun with them, made some money, but the thrill is gone and I know I won't ride the SPR again. I'll be keeping the Brutale. I'm also keeping the Road King and the Chopper. Those are all bikes that are comfortable to ride if I ever get the urge again.

The SPR is a second owner bike and it has everything that came with the bike originally like the Owners manual, grip covers, bike cover, certificate of authenticity etc. It does have a quick shifter, Sato Rear Sets, and the MV Corse Titanium Exhaust. It has never been dropped, of course, but there is a small scratch on the tank where the Zipper of Ade Critten's hooligan jacket scratched it on a ride to visit one of his mates in Danbury. I want more than usual for the bike just because Ade has ridden it. I can take pictures of it, but it looks like every other SPR. I have no idea what SPRs sell for these days, but I think $10,000 is a fair price. Email or text is the best way to reach me. Moderators: If this is in the wrong place, please move it.
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-30-2018, 08:26 PM Thread Starter
CAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by style_one View Post
Hey Carl, it has been a long time. The notion that YOU of all people don't know where to post something to sell is pretty funny actually.

Hope all has been well. You still in the parts business?
I still have parts, but not many. I do still have a lot of carbon fiber that is taking up space. None of it is more recent than the F3 and B3.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-01-2018, 05:01 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
Howdy Carl...I move you to the FORSALE section of THE MARKETPLACE...I know, weird, right?

I wish I could buy this one.

Gapalicious 2019 at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
from OCTOBER 2-6, 2019

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:

My personal Cell Phone: (781) 223-3020

'07 F4 312R, '10 B4 1090RR, '15 B3 800RR
'07 Ducati Monster S4Rs, '07 Ducati Monster 695
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra-Classic Electra-glide CVO FLHTCUSEBLK
'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-01-2018, 05:41 AM
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Hey Carl

Glad to hear you're still on here.. Bit shocked to find out you've gone down the veiny arm brigade , but if it makes you feel great at 60, then good for you mate.

I've only got two massively veiny body parts.. One is my right arm, which is bigger than Family Guy's Quagmire and the other I'm not prepared to discuss, without my doctors approval and my lawyer being present.

You know I've always wanted to buy your SPR, but the hassle of getting it over to the UK is a huge hurdle. Also, now that you've exposed the fact that The IOM reprobate has had his sweaty arse in the saddle, that diminishes the market valve of this bike by at least 75%.

EMAIL :

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode