MVAgusta.net - View Single Post - Stradale vs TV for 2up
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-11-2017, 07:19 PM Thread Starter
greminn

New Site Garage
Stradale vs TV for 2up

Hi All,

Im starting to look at a 2nd bike for 2up rides (day and overnight) for me and the better half. I currently own a Brutale 990R LE - which there is no way im getting rid off, or putting the pillion pegs back on

My lovely girl (no, not the Brutale) is a little taller than me and has been blessed with a long set of legs and we have sat on the TV (not taken it for a ride tho) and because of the rider/pillion seat height difference, added with her hight difference to me - she feels she sits too high up.

The only other real option is the Stradale - which i like. I have never ridden the Stradale (or the Rivale for that matter), but do like seating position on the Ducati Hypermotard (what a cool hoon machine).

My questions are: Any comments on the Stradale if someone has a taller partner? and whats the luggage like for 2up for overnight (and longer) trips? e.g. do you need a pack rack on the rear etc. Plus any other general comments in terms of 2up riding?

Thanks

Simon

Cheers, Simon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Brutale 990R LE - Number 121/500
Brutale 910R

New Zealand MV Owners Group: For more info, go to the NZMV our website
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to join our mailing list & find us on Facebook.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome