MV Agusta Forum banner

New MV dealer in Sydney, Australia

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  MVista 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Very Late To The Party

I dropped in on David and Damian today at Parramatta ( as I re-emerge from my enforced hiatus courtesy of a semi demolished house which is now finito!) - All I can say is OMG FINALLY an MV Agusta dealer taking it to same dizzy heights as the bikes!

These guys have seriously taken the marque to a new level in terms of professionalism and display. I can't remember an MV Agusta dealer that doesn't rely on a back up brand other than here. These boys are fully focused, committed and completely dedicated to the brand and the client.

The workshop is after my own heart and a space of art - you could eat your lunch in there drop something on the floor pick it up and continue eating without fear getting ill. Absolutely brilliant and guys certainly won't take any short cuts either, you know that the instant you walk through the doors.

Check out their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mvagustaparramatta/

And pics here

Please be aware that I certainly have no association with this concern and would strongly recommend that if you are in Sydney (or even further away) you check these boys out. Singing their praises simple because they've earned it and deserve it.

MV Agusta at its finest from A to Z.

All the best to entire team at MV Agusta Parramatta - you certainly have my backing 100% and if I can ever help with anything I am only too happy to do whatever I can to support such a fine venture and fine people.

Cheers
Rob

PS. Thank you so much for time and hospitality.

#8 ·
Mate I guarantee you'll have no problem at service time.

While I was in there I raised a small issue with the F3 taillight (1st model) Damian told me the type of globe (which differs from the later 800's) off the top of his head and I was able to go down to Repco, get one and sort it in 10 minutes. These guys know their stuff and I'd be 100% confident dropping off one of my bikes in there and let's face it how places can you truly say that about.

Usually bad word travel super fast - in this case we need to spread the good word and I'd encourage people to post their experiences here for others.

These guys back their ability and vision with their own hard earned cash and that says everything!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.