MV Agusta Forum banner

2017 F3 RC 800 or F3 Ago?

7K views 48 replies 20 participants last post by  MV Addiction 
#1 ·
Looking into either a new 800 RC or still new 800 Ago. I can get the Ago for about a grand cheaper than the RC. I know the Ago has lighter rims and MSRP was higher. Which would you get. And no, both is not an option.

#3 ·
Can u still buy AGO's? I didnt know that. My dealer sure as hell didnt show me or told me.
I'd go for the Ago, but thats just a personal preference since I hate riding around with all kinds of sponsors on the bike. +gold frame, gold wheels. Italian fairings... wuw sexy

#5 ·
I think The ago is flat GORGEOUS !!!

Of course, so is your Mona Lisa Superleggera

#14 ·
Just hope it will still be there when I can pull the trigger on it. The Boss is not allowing me to get it right now. She thinks they are like GM products and you can go get one on every corner:crying:

#16 ·
Just hope it will still be there when I can pull the trigger on it. The Boss is not allowing me to get it right now. She thinks they are like GM products and you can go get one on every corner:crying:
:|.......
Very unique bike. Get it if/when u can afford it.
You only live once. You'll regret it later on when u DIDN'T bought it.

Quick sad story:
(My father always wanted a motorcycle and he followed orders from the boss(my mother). Now my dad is 61, not earning enough money to buy a motorcyclelicense and motorcycle itself and his dream of riding one is pretty much over:frown2:. And my dream of riding with my dad is also over)

#21 ·
I would take the RC. That is because I always like more the present than the past ;)

#24 · (Edited)
The AGO is classy. Elegant.

MV Agusta F3 800 Ago First Look | Sport Rider
"The differences between the standard F3 800 and the Ago version include additional configuration options for the bike's eight-level traction controls system, Bosch 9MP ABS, and forged aluminum rims that save 4.5 pounds(bet your mind rebels Andrew>:)). The clutch lever, front brake lever, clip-on counterweights and footpegs are all machined from billet aluminum. Styling upgrades include carbon fiber front and rear fenders, the distinctive tricolor paint scheme with gold highlights, and a sports-style license plate holder."

#25 ·
So there you have it Randrew......buy the Ago....plead temporary insanity....beg forgiveness.....suffer for some indeterminate amount of time in no-sex purgatory....live happily ever after with a stunning motorcycle to own and ride.

You can't lose!!!

#27 ·
I am 100% there with wanting the Ago. Just have to get the wife on board with the purchase.
Andrew, in the pursuit of your motorcycle nervana, I will throw myself on the sword and come down to keep your beautiful bride "happy" while you are in the dog-house.....>:)

Reactions: Randarosa
#28 · (Edited)
:grin2:Stop whining and grow a pair Randrew.......buy an older Brutie and do a naked Mona Lisa. Five or six grand for the initial bike purchase.....plus another $30K or so, and you'll have another work of art. You've likely already got a bunch of swag that'll work on it.

Oh, and don't take any maritial advise from Ian. What the hell does he know? He's totally PW'd while being surrounded by four beautiful ladies that own his ass. For goodness sakes.....he's selling his Audi S6 to buy a Chrysler minivan. :wink2:

Finally.......beware of Biggie and his offer of "help". How do you think he got his nickname? And Ed? I rest my case.......:grin2:

#36 ·
Great news and great choice Andrew.
You must agree that the Ago looks in the flash a million times more beautiful.
When I saw it at EICMA I was ready to sign for one.
Then I begged Ian at Riders Hill about one.
Finally my wife fell in love with another house.
I hope I see You any when with it.

#39 ·
I could just mail the poster to you.....>:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.