New Dash - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-24-2013, 05:52 AM Thread Starter

New Dash

Been slowly buying bits here and there for my rebuild and happened across this for a good price. Figured, why not? Seeing as I had to replace the stocker anyway.

http://www.motorcycletoystore.com/sp...rd/p_1702.html

$500

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-24-2013, 10:42 AM

Mate have you check if can be fitted the the MV as u prob now MVs wil not start without the standard dash fitted and they state there is a plug in kit for ( most common bikes ) your MV is not a most common bike fella I've been trying to get Translogic to fit a dash to my F4 and they completely refuse to even try be interested if this works as I'd get one if it did also cost stated on there site is $969 let me know how u get on mate cheers

Home of the F4 Fibra di carbonio
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-24-2013, 08:11 PM Thread Starter

I will, Wood. AF1 racing here in Texas said that with my Microtec and dash and whatnot, he would have to write everything from scratch, but it could be done. He said it would be a pain in his ass, but he could do it. I've settled into dumping quite a bit of money into my girl.

I've decided on quite a bit of work going into her to make her everything I want. It'll take time(as it already has hahaha) but Im going to make it happen.

Thus far I have, All of my carbon bodywork minus a couple of pieces. Titanium subframe. Dash. Im going to go ahead and do some engine work, magnesium wheels, etc, etc.

I'll make this dash work, come hell or high water.

I thank you for that info. I'd not heard that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-25-2013, 12:34 AM

New Site Garage
Woodster, the MV can run without the dash plugged in. Squidly, it's won't be too much of a job to fit this to the MV, make sure you are happy with the physical size first though.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :

eMial:

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-25-2013, 03:42 AM Thread Starter

Hahahaha, thanks Dons.

I would wager just about "anything" would be better than stock. I ended up buying some better LED's to give the stocker a little more light.

Does anyone know anything about the big bore kit FBF offers?

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-25-2013, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donsy View Post
Woodster, the MV can run without the dash plugged in. Squidly, it's won't be too much of a job to fit this to the MV, make sure you are happy with the physical size first though.
Does it mate my mates 1078 wouldn't run when we unplugged the dash but I've not tried my 1000s mind I really want to get the new Translogic dash on myn I'm hounding them to see if they will do it

Because how cool would this look

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-25-2013, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly View Post
Hahahaha, thanks Dons.

I would wager just about "anything" would be better than stock. I ended up buying some better LED's to give the stocker a little more light.

Does anyone know anything about the big bore kit FBF offers?

Contact yamicatiman about that. He's put one on his bike and he may have a BBK laying around.

Oh, and i have a set of Mg. rims whenever you're ready.

Last edited by varium; 08-25-2013 at 09:23 PM.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-25-2013, 10:59 PM Thread Starter

Are they the five star, Varium?

And, thank you! I'll shoot yamicatiman a PM about it. I appreciate it.

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-26-2013, 03:48 AM

Just had an email back from Translogic and they now say they can fit to MVs so ill call then tomorrow next week as there on holiday till then and ill let you know the out come

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-26-2013, 05:08 AM Thread Starter

That's a good deal, Wood. Glad to hear it. I looked at the translogic, but the fact their display was on a 250 just made me feel weird.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode