Map for F4S 750 - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-15-2012, 09:03 AM Thread Starter

Map for F4S 750

Hello, my name is Arnaud, I'm come from France so sorry for my language...

I'm looking for a map for my F4S 750 with Silmotor exhausts. I've a PCIII USB.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-18-2012, 06:31 PM

The problem with the power commanders and our Mv's is that with most bikes comes the power commander comes with a generic base setting. But, no base setting us supplied for an Mv sonit means dyno time.

My best advice would be, use a good dyno Center, pm Alex @ Alkatrax on here I'm sure he will point you in the right direction as he's from Francais too, the dyno shop will set it up purposely for you rather than copying someone else's that might not be 100%.

Good luck

"The first rule of Italian driving: Whats behind me is not important" 'The Gumball Rally' 1976

Last edited by MvMerito; 02-18-2012 at 06:42 PM.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-18-2012, 07:58 PM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
Send an email or pm to forum member airfuel. He has loads of maps for different MVs he has dynoed. He must have 6 or so from me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-20-2012, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAG View Post
Send an email or pm to forum member airfuel. He has loads of maps for different MVs he has dynoed. He must have 6 or so from me.
Waste of time, I tried to get one to mess with for programming but he didn't think it was a good idea....

In your case, your better off getting the bike tuned locally.
Is it a restricted model ?

Adam

Last edited by merc07; 02-20-2012 at 03:28 PM.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 10:02 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by merc07 View Post
Waste of time, I tried to get one to mess with for programming but he didn't think it was a good idea....

In your case, your better off getting the bike tuned locally.
Is it a restricted model ?

Adam
Thanks for yours responses

It is not a restricted model but when I bought it, there were projections of gasoline with the SIL exhausts, problem of PC settings ? So I put the origin exhausts and it's better except the sound......
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 03:18 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to diverrider
Hi CAG, been a while....working at depth!! I have been riding my F4 750 and enjoying it, but over the last few days it has been cutting out, or "hunting" while riding. I took it to the service center and was told that it is getting too much fuel, (flooding) the mechanic remapped the chip to local New Zealand conditions and to the RG3 pipes. I paid the man (a lot of money, huge amount actually) and took the bike. Within the first mile it was doing it again. But being Saturday afternoon and just wanting to get home I never returned to the workshop. I called this morning and was told to return the bike so that he could have a look at it. He thinks it may be the fuel pump?? What do you suggest? Can I get hold of a new/reconditioned fuel pump & a new eprom chip through you? Much appreciate a reply. (and yes, I do not intend paying the service center any more money for "having a look" at the bike today - am I right in doing that, unless it is established that I do need a fuel pump, even then a refund should be given on previous work). Ian - DiverRider-

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Motorcycle.com Free App

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode