Super corsa pro questions. - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 10:22 AM Thread Starter

Super corsa pro questions.

I'm looking into new Super corsa pros for my 910r. I want exactly what is on the bike.

Confusion comes about in the different designations.

It seems to come in a compound version SC0-supersoft, SC1 -Soft, SC3-medium and non compound versions. (what I think I have now)

No markings on my tires, what do I get? I want these for upcoming track days and street.

John T
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-18-2006, 03:51 AM
Established Member

I believe that there are two types of supercorsa tyres "road" and "race" (track)
the road tyres come in just one compound and the race (track) tyres have a choice of compounds. The tyres that you have currently ae probably the road version

I had a an sc2 on the front and an sc3 on the rear and that combination was awesome on the road and track. I changed to pilot power for the winter though due to no wet grip and slow warm up on cold roads
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-18-2006, 05:43 AM

From what i gather Super corsa pro's for the street are available in one form only. The same type of tyre is also available for more track orientated use with different compounds available. These tyres are the exact tyres specified for use by world supersport, superstock 1000 & superstock 600.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-18-2006, 08:15 PM

I have Dragon Supercorsa Pro SC1s fitted on my SPR for road use. Mine actually have a faint blue sticker on the sidewall saying SC1. The legality of the tyre obviously depends on your country but here in Oz the Dragon Supercorsa's are street legal, though primarily marketed as a race tyre. Fantastic tyre IMHO.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-18-2006, 08:25 PM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
mine have no markings at all...
just how FAINT is that BLUE sticker SC1?
can you post a picture of it, please

thanks

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
but take your family and friends along for the "ride"
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-18-2006, 10:55 PM

Sure thing. All locations given as if you are sitting on the bike. The sticker for the front tyre is on the right hand side. The sticker for the rear is on the left hand side.

So in short I have a Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro SC1 front and a Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro SC2 rear.
Attached Images

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode