Hp Hydro corse - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-24-2019, 08:05 AM Thread Starter

Hp Hydro corse

Hey lads any of you use the above exhaust, there is one for sale as a good price.I was thinking for my 16 Turismo,just looking for feedback regarding maps, fitment,sound etc.
Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-24-2019, 10:18 AM

New Site Garage
Had one on my Turismo. For my tastes too offensive with baffles out (only top two pipes have them and only in the more expensive homologated version). Race version is open pipe but a bit cheaper. Dealer reset the ECU after fitting mine. No issues with needing remap as the CAT is still in the system (part of the headers).

I did a video of my fit. NB. sound is as per the mic on my camera. The burble/crackle on the over-run is addictive

Chas
Previously a MY16 Turismo Veloce Lusso
Defected to a Ducati Multistrada 1260S Touring

Last edited by Bumpkin; 06-24-2019 at 10:21 AM.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-24-2019, 04:50 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Bumpkin nice video i like the sound from it.Just getting someone to reset the ECU will be the hardest part as we have Bennetts up the north so I presume they could do it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-24-2019, 05:00 PM

Watch out for the gardi phillo 🔊
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 06:30 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillo45 View Post
Thanks Bumpkin nice video i like the sound from it.Just getting someone to reset the ECU will be the hardest part as we have Bennetts up the north so I presume they could do it.

Not exactly sure what MotoCorsa, who fitted the exhaust, did. They said that they needed to reset the ECU so it would learn from the baseline rather than from where it was at having run for a few thousand miles on the std exhaust. Possibly BS to prevent me fitting the exhaust myself. However, IIRC, they reluctantly included fitting in the price of the Hydro Tre so no real reason to convince me to let them do the work. Trusted their opinion too.

I guess that they plugged in the diagnostic laptop to do this. Bennetts, being an MV dealer, should be able to do this for you. Maybe, just maybe, disconnecting the battery for a an extended period will do the reset, though I doubt it. Might be worth giving them a call and asking though.

Another advantage of the Hydro Tre is that you can remove the rear wheel without taking the exhaust off. Now back to square one on that one with a Multistrada 1260, although I have to say that it's far easier than on the TVL.

Edit: have a look at this thread.

Chas
Previously a MY16 Turismo Veloce Lusso
Defected to a Ducati Multistrada 1260S Touring

Last edited by Bumpkin; 06-25-2019 at 06:37 AM.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-27-2019, 08:19 AM Thread Starter

Hey Pablo I will keep an eye out for the fuckers,actually a friend of mine is a bike cop here in Wexford.Any nice spins lately on yours, i was out last night on it showing it to a few of the lads.They all loved the styling of it but a few you could see would not dream of buying one because its Italian {gs owners}.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-27-2019, 10:36 AM

Yes, I have one on my '16 Turismo.
Mine has the baffles in the top 2 pipes as Bumkin described.
Even with the baffles, the muffler is louder* than I would like, so I am looking into making one for the lower pipe.

A bonus of this pipe is the crackling sound it produces on decel, through certain rpm range.
See above video @ 2:10 min in.

* the other day I filtered to the front of the queue and stopped. After a few seconds the woman in the car to my right, gave a discussed look, then rolled up her window. Obviously too loud for her.

2016 Turismo Veloce 800

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-02-2019, 07:53 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeps View Post
Yes, I have one on my '16 Turismo.
Mine has the baffles in the top 2 pipes as Bumkin described.
Even with the baffles, the muffler is louder* than I would like, so I am looking into making one for the lower pipe.

A bonus of this pipe is the crackling sound it produces on decel, through certain rpm range.
See above video @ 2:10 min in.

* the other day I filtered to the front of the queue and stopped. After a few seconds the woman in the car to my right, gave a discussed look, then rolled up her window. Obviously too loud for her.
I love it, now you have me tempted again to revisit the page where I found it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode