My F4RC Project. - MVAgusta.net
 7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-04-2017, 06:09 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
My F4RC Project.

Ok, it’s on. I found a guy in Germany who can help me tuning my RC.
I will leave the bike next week and update here what’s going on.

I have a name for it but thought I would present it first when it’s done(it’ll never be “done” since there will always be something to upgrade).

The 1133cc-kit that HRH offered was for the older F4 and there is NOTHING for the newer. But I found a way.

I hope for at least 212 on the wheel instead of engine horsepower. If I achieve that, or more, I’m satisfied.

For the heating issue I hope the Febur radiator, water pump upgrade and engine ice is enough(?)! Maybe put other fans with separate switch too?

Cosmetics will be an ongoing project with bolts, fasteners, handlebars and so on.

I bought ARAMIS Bodis slipon(thanks for a great deal) and I will buy the headers for them too later. Would be nice finding a carbon tail guard for this.

Wheels will be BST. Not sure if I should pick the red ones for my model. The gold ones I wanted look brown so they’re off the list.
I will upgrade the brakes in time but they’re still all new so right now is pointless.

The bike will be an insane ride and too difficult for me to handle, I confess, but that’s the way I want it.

Since I’m, still, new in this MV World feel free to come up with suggestions I may have missed or didn’t think of.
Attached Images

1120 F4RC -2017 MOTUL. Euro 3. The last of the best of the best!

Last edited by NicholasF4; 11-04-2017 at 06:13 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-04-2017, 11:07 AM

I hope it turns out well, good luck and keep us informed.
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-04-2017, 04:04 PM
JSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasF4 View Post
Ok, itís on. I found a guy in Germany who can help me tuning my RC.
I will leave the bike next week and update here whatís going on.

I have a name for it but thought I would present it first when itís done(itíll never be ďdoneĒ since there will always be something to upgrade).

The 1133cc-kit that HRH offered was for the older F4 and there is NOTHING for the newer. But I found a way.

I hope for at least 212 on the wheel instead of engine horsepower. If I achieve that, or more, Iím satisfied.

For the heating issue I hope the Febur radiator, water pump upgrade and engine ice is enough(?)! Maybe put other fans with separate switch too?

Cosmetics will be an ongoing project with bolts, fasteners, handlebars and so on.

I bought ARAMIS Bodis slipon(thanks for a great deal) and I will buy the headers for them too later. Would be nice finding a carbon tail guard for this.

Wheels will be BST. Not sure if I should pick the red ones for my model. The gold ones I wanted look brown so theyíre off the list.
I will upgrade the brakes in time but theyíre still all new so right now is pointless.

The bike will be an insane ride and too difficult for me to handle, I confess, but thatís the way I want it.

Since Iím, still, new in this MV World feel free to come up with suggestions I may have missed or didnít think of.
pic is on its side : jsm:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-04-2017, 04:15 PM

New Site Garage
Yes please keep us informed. You could also look at getting rid of some of the cast parts to a cnc machined look. Plus it gets rid of some weight.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-04-2017, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1andrew View Post
Yes please keep us informed. You could also look at getting rid of some of the cast parts to a cnc machined look. Plus it gets rid of some weight.
your obsessed with weight loss
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-05-2017, 01:43 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Every bolt and screw will be changed.

I appreciate all the tips, thank you.

Here it is resting for the last time in its original form
Attached Images

cruiser and cruiser like this.

post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-05-2017, 05:42 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew fotheringham View Post
your obsessed with weight loss
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-05-2017, 12:14 PM

This is going to be an interesting project to follow considering you're upgrading the F4 RC most people already dream and feel happy to have one and you're going for the extra mile.
In my opinion you've chosen the best exhaust for this project regarding looks and sound and believe me when you make it a full exhaust the roar is fantastic. While installing the complete RG7 on my F4 just by curiosity I used the Bodis that have the same fitting and believe me what a nice ROAR
Anyway I completed my F4 using all the MV Corse parts and keeping a more traditional look. I bought the racing ECU from Evolutionbike and what a smooth and progressive acceleration I've now. Always a good place to get advise and special MV parts.
Regarding the BST wheels I would go with the regular black because the color carbon seems to add too much bling factor in my opinion.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 12:21 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
1000km down to Germany and in 15 minutes I will be leaving it to the proís
Attached Images

post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 11:01 PM

Nicholas I too like unique high performance builds . WE take stock(1200$ new) Briggs and Stratton 1000cc 90 degree v-twins from 35hp(lifespan 6000-7000 miles) to 125hp(turbo/supercharged) with lifespan of 20,000-25,000 miles and make phenominal touring bike engine bolts right up to Harley Electra Glide/road glide . Look in UK for techs USA techs are lucky if they get reflash correct. Friend of mine from Ireland who owns a shop here now is shocked how poor usa techs are, says most are just parts changers .
Wish you luck just remember not all builds that look great on paper do not always work in real life . EXAMPLE Custom made 2500cc Supercharged flat head engine. Low power and powerband is all bottom end dies past 5000rpm .... just doesn't work lol .
keep us informed love to hear about your build

PS The Avatar pic you see is 1000cc Briggs Stratton V-twin with Aisin 500 Supercharger. 125hp 115bs torque in 1995 Kawasaki GPZ1100 chassis . ALMOST as fast as original

Last edited by [email protected]; 11-11-2017 at 11:24 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode