Project F4RC terminated. - Page 7 - MVAgusta.net
 70Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 146 (permalink) Old 08-24-2018, 10:51 AM
Established Member

People trying to provide logical reasons for the OP not to do this don't make sense to me. Nothing about riding motorcycles makes sense. And of all the motorcycles to own, an MV makes the least sense. We all have a friend that says that for way less money that we could have bought a gixxer or something that is just as fast and will kill you just as quick. However I think owning and riding a motorcycle (specially an MV) is about passion not logic. Most of us admittedly bought a bike that exceeds our abilities. And nobody listened to the people that told them it was too expensive or more than they needed. We wanted it and were willing to spend the money, deal with difficulty getting parts and everything else that comes with owning an MV. This guy wants to go one step further and suddenly you sound like the guy with the gixxer.

I say do what you want, enjoy the ride and be safe on that beast when it's ready. Can't wait to see and read more about it!

Last edited by stickmandj; 08-24-2018 at 10:51 AM. Reason: typo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 146 (permalink) Old 08-24-2018, 11:58 AM

New Site Garage
I'd very much like to ride this thing on track when it's done!!! It sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Can't wait to see how it comes out. Love the excess that is never enough build attitude. It will be one of a kind... well sort of anyway because there is a guy in Oz that bought one of Camiers F4RC Superbikes from Forward, that thing is a beast.

D23
CCS/ASRA #19
'Yamaha R1 Superbike
MV F3RC
Zuma 125
post #63 of 146 (permalink) Old 08-25-2018, 11:28 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati23 View Post
I'd very much like to ride this thing on track when it's done!!! It sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Can't wait to see how it comes out. Love the excess that is never enough build attitude. It will be one of a kind... well sort of anyway because there is a guy in Oz that bought one of Camiers F4RC Superbikes from Forward, that thing is a beast.
Camiers Superbike is a 1000cc. Mine will be more.
Sure, not fully race prepped, but very close.
R1andrew, jhollis and Ducati23 like this.

1120 F4RC -2017 MOTUL. Euro 3. The last of the best of the best!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 146 (permalink) Old 08-27-2018, 09:42 AM
Established Member

New Site Garage
Cool Damn .. I just hate it when a provocation just don't take

Damn .. I just hate it when a provocation just don't take ..

Go on then... Let's see this "άber -MV" -- ..

"There is no law of Nature, requiring the Universe to make sense"
"103% of all people do not understand Statistics"
"Sapere Aude -- Dare to KNOW!"
-- DKDravis --
post #65 of 146 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasF4 View Post
Did you ever dyno that thing stock? You'd talked about it in another thread, and I was very interested in the numbers.
post #66 of 146 (permalink) Old 11-12-2018, 11:08 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
The waiting for OEM parts is destroying my spirit.

Almost everything is in place, but we need sealant and other small stuff that is halting everything.

————————

The headline could need a change - since it’s definitely not terminated. The dream is right around the corner now.
I bought almost everything that could possibly fit from Design Corse and many custom parts in pure carbon fiber are made and waiting to be mounted.
Rims are ordered and much more.

It’s been a full year now without the bike.

———-

Oh, it barely made 180hp in stock mode. It seemed to had some sort of restriction.
Hope to get 215 on the wheel. Above 200 would be pretty good anyway.
R1andrew and esq'z me like this.

1120 F4RC -2017 MOTUL. Euro 3. The last of the best of the best!
post #67 of 146 (permalink) Old 11-12-2018, 08:43 PM
JSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasF4 View Post
I have not ridden the Camier bike however Sam who owns it has and his comment on the experience was amazing, it is over 50% better to ride than a stock RC so it is the sum of all its parts, not just HP !
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #68 of 146 (permalink) Old 11-12-2018, 10:56 PM

Excited to see the endresult! Awesome. At the moment i am modifying my brute 1078. This is the first bike that i have owned for two years now and i absolutely love it! With all my previous bikes i was always searching for something better, but there is nothing better and prettier then my mv i think haha.

In stock form it rides great! Good low end power and in top range pretty scary. But there are points it could be improved at (emission shit...)and yes, probably it'll end up with more power what will seem useless in some peoples eyes. But it's what i feel like doing and don't care about what other people think.

So keep it up and make the impossible happen!
post #69 of 146 (permalink) Old 11-13-2018, 04:44 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSM View Post
I have not ridden the Camier bike however Sam who owns it has and his comment on the experience was amazing, it is over 50% better to ride than a stock RC so it is the sum of all its parts, not just HP !

Did i say 50% ..... typo more like 200% better

That is why the new f4 xx is born. I spent time with the RC team. My RC will be the first xx. Every fault in the RC ironed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #70 of 146 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 05:31 AM
JSM

Sam,

Couldn't remember the exact % so winged it on the 50 !!! I remember sitting on the bike and it was so comfortable even for my 6 ft 2 height, the other "kicker" is the SC Project exhaust that comes with the road version of the RC is nothing like Camiers SBK bike and basically sounds like a stock F4 with a little more base; your bike from my view is the ultimate ! here is the video I play over and over again !!! Ps Video will not upload tells me we are missing tokens??? one for Admin ????

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode