2017 F3 675 RC Exhaust Options - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-07-2017, 05:08 AM Thread Starter

2017 F3 675 RC Exhaust Options

2017 F3 576 RC. Looking to make the bike a little louder and throatier, while keeping the stock exhaust system in place (not opposed to aftermarket qd, fm, or zero) but I want to keep the bike as stock as possible... I had heard of removing the DB killer, but will that cause malfunctions in other areas of the bike? Any recommendations on achieving a sportier sound is appreciated! thanks!
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-07-2017, 07:52 AM

New Site Garage
De-cat the stock headers since they are pretty good. For silencer I would use the SC Project high mount system since it is a RC to make it look more like the WSS bike.
Get a nice air filter too
Always good to flash ECU after changing exhaust or intake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmckilo View Post
2017 F3 576 RC. Looking to make the bike a little louder and throatier, while keeping the stock exhaust system in place (not opposed to aftermarket qd, fm, or zero) but I want to keep the bike as stock as possible... I had heard of removing the DB killer, but will that cause malfunctions in other areas of the bike? Any recommendations on achieving a sportier sound is appreciated! thanks!
Attached Images

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-07-2017, 08:27 AM

New Site Garage
Id seriously recommend to do a ECU flash after u did something to the exhaust whatsoever.
Seems like these engines are sensitive to changes. Lots of valve drops with slip-ons (*and no ecu flash).

"Mileena"
MV Agusta F3 675 '17 - Matt Avio Grey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-07-2017, 06:45 PM Thread Starter

nice... what ECU do you guys recommend?
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-09-2017, 07:53 AM

New Site Garage
You do not need a new ECU unless you get the MV after market headers which comes with ECU.
You can just get your ECU flashed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmckilo View Post
nice... what ECU do you guys recommend?
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-04-2017, 05:32 AM

New Site Garage
I have a Zero exhaust on my 675 sounds amazing and looks basically stock

Chris
Tasty F3

4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-25-2017, 10:28 AM
Established Member

New Site Garage
I have the SC Project S1 on my 2017 Brutale 800 with the SC AFD, an add on little black box which you specify the model that it is for, and it just wires in and gives perfect fuelling out of the box. Mine will now pull 4th gear at 30 mph where as I used to have to use 2nd. Especially useful in town as the SC is unbelievably loud. Like 112 db at 6000 rpm! I fitted a db killer and it is now down by 8db but still loud. It's the sweetest sound that I have ever heard, especially on the overrun when it pops and bangs like a race bike.

It's a definite maybe.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-25-2017, 02:10 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Gold_Saw View Post
Id seriously recommend to do a ECU flash after u did something to the exhaust whatsoever.
Seems like these engines are sensitive to changes. Lots of valve drops with slip-ons (*and no ecu flash).
These things are not related. It is a valve guide issue. The first thing most people do is mod their exhaust...ergo: Dropped valves exist on bikes with modded exhausts. Again, exhaust modification has zero to do with dropped valves.

Gapalicious 2019 at
from OCTOBER 2-6, 2019

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:

My personal Cell Phone: (781) 223-3020

'07 F4 312R, '10 B4 1090RR, '15 B3 800RR
'07 Ducati Monster S4Rs, '07 Ducati Monster 695
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra-Classic Electra-glide CVO FLHTCUSEBLK
'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-25-2017, 04:17 PM

New Site Garage
What @silentservice703 said...it's the valve guides and not anything to do with exhaust system. I had dropped valve with stock exhaust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentservice703 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Gold_Saw View Post
These things are not related. It is a valve guide issue. The first thing most people do is mod their exhaust...ergo: Dropped valves exist on bikes with modded exhausts. Again, exhaust modification has zero to do with dropped valves.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode