D3 Extreme Tail Tidy/Parts - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-16-2017, 11:20 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

New Site Garage
D3 Extreme Tail Tidy/Parts

I have tried sending D3 emails to purchase the extreme tail tidy, does anyone know if he still makes them or anywhere to buy one, as they a slimmest and most minimal looking unit?

Or a recommendation for a tail tidy that ill work with SC Project high mount exhaust that isn't the NRC unit as the indicators aren't legal where I live and I am not a fan of the double sided tape stuck to the fairings.

Also does anyone have any recommendations to get good carbon parts in Australia and shipping from Europe gets expensive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-17-2017, 01:52 AM

I have a RoMaTech with small indicators but an Akrapovic exhaust directly from the WSBK. Not sure if the SC Project is much different

just a picture to show the position:

Will start selling all street parts after this season and then track only
Attached Images

MV F3 800 / 2014 / Quick shift up AND down working
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-17-2017, 02:58 AM

New Site Garage
I know D3 had to move out his workshop due to unforeseen circumstances, he also had to get rid of some of his machines, not spoke to him for a while but I will try to get hold of him on another forum and ask him if he is still in business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bruce
MY15
Edition1 Turismo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-17-2017, 07:32 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red800 View Post
I know D3 had to move out his workshop due to unforeseen circumstances, he also had to get rid of some of his machines, not spoke to him for a while but I will try to get hold of him on another forum and ask him if he is still in business.

That's doesn't sound too good but thanks for your help. The D3 are the tidiest solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephalem View Post
I have a RoMaTech with small indicators but an Akrapovic exhaust directly from the WSBK. Not sure if the SC Project is much different

just a picture to show the position:

Will start selling all street parts after this season and then track only
I think the SC Project sits a lot higher than your Akra pipe, but I haven't seen one in person in awhile.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-18-2017, 01:45 AM

I think @Ducati23 has the SC-Project mounted to his bike, could we get a picture from the side, possibly the same angle to see the difference?

MV F3 800 / 2014 / Quick shift up AND down working
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-19-2017, 10:44 PM

New Site Garage
Got hold of Daz yesterday, he still has a few tail tidies left and asked if it was Standard plate light or extreme (aftermarket indicators) you want, I'll hopefully be going into see him in a week or so as it's it nice detour on my way back from my dealer.

Bruce
MY15
Edition1 Turismo
The Following User Says Thank You to Red800 For This Useful Post:
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-19-2017, 11:59 PM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by F3-Matt View Post

Also does anyone have any recommendations to get good carbon parts in Australia and shipping from Europe gets expensive.
I got all my carbon from carbonworld.de it's proper carbon fiber not carbon over glass, I though prices were reasonable compared to others and they offer free shipping to Australia.

I have a discount code lying around that offers 5, 10 and 15% off depending on the the amount you spend. - let me know if you want it

note prices shown on the site includes 19% VAT that will get deducted during check out

Chris
Tasty F3

4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-20-2017, 12:14 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red800 View Post
Got hold of Daz yesterday, he still has a few tail tidies left and asked if it was Standard plate light or extreme (aftermarket indicators) you want, I'll hopefully be going into see him in a week or so as it's it nice detour on my way back from my dealer.

I was after extreme to suit the aftermarket indicators. Thanks for following up, it's really appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasty F3 View Post
I got all my carbon from carbonworld.de it's proper carbon fiber not carbon over glass, I though prices were reasonable compared to others and they offer free shipping to Australia.

I have a discount code lying around that offers 5, 10 and 15% off depending on the the amount you spend. - let me know if you want it

note prices shown on the site includes 19% VAT that will get deducted during check out
Thanks for the suggestion, will have a look.

Last edited by F3-Matt; 07-20-2017 at 12:20 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode