F3 -> brutale part swaping - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-31-2017, 11:13 PM Thread Starter

F3 -> brutale part swaping

Has anyone tried or know if you can swap a f3 tank onto a brutale ? The bones look similar, basically want a lower more aggressive feel ultimatly putting the bars down on the fork . Thanks fam ride safe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-01-2017, 07:15 AM

New Site Garage
Ooh damn, you might want to take another look, even just at the parts lists if you cant get the two next to each other in person mate, it's not that easy and probably way cheaper to just buy an F3.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-21-2017, 01:48 AM
Established Member

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donsy View Post
Ooh damn, you might want to take another look, even just at the parts lists if you cant get the two next to each other in person mate, it's not that easy and probably way cheaper to just buy an F3.
I agree, having both bikes at home (the brutale isn't mine) and the tanks/intakes are nothing alike. It's not just the tank either the F3 has extra panels and parts around the tank. The seats also line up to the tank differently.

I would also have to lift up the seats but I think the ABS module would be in the way of the F3 tank on the brutale as it sites outside below the tank on the f3, not inside like the brutale. (This could be wrong)
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-21-2017, 08:34 PM

Having seen my 800 RR fully apart when being sprayed and next to an F3 there is no way will an F3 tank fit a Brutale without massive amounts of fabrication even it that's possible with a plastic tank! Your best bet is to get an F3 and cut and chop the fairing around and put a set of different bars that fit to the top yolk or set of clip-ons that have risers on them a more comfortable ride. I for one would love to see a naked tricked street fighter F3!!

James

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode