dyno graphs - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-15-2016, 07:19 AM Thread Starter
sms
Established Member

dyno graphs

here are some graphs for my 07 910r

first is the oem with rexxer tune with lamda, it retuned its self in few days, so no good!
second is the kit ecu with a small adjustment with no lamda

Attached Images

Never Poke The Bear!

Last edited by sms; 11-15-2016 at 07:31 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-15-2016, 09:40 PM
Established Member

it's pretty hard to determine dyno graphs from different days unless it's in a controlled environment with the same barometer readings/air temp. oil temp and water temps all being the same. the d.t.s. dyno we used would correct everything to "sea level" conditions along with the "as is" test conditions. I have seen H.P. change as much as 20-30 H.P. when the air gets good, these are on 437 ci. Hemi super stock engines making over 900 H.P. A small motorcycle engine 800c.c. could vary 3-4 h.p. under good air conditions or "below sea level"..your best performance gains are going to be from acceleration testing, how quick the engine gets to "peak horsepower" I have seen many times engines that make less dyno horsepower blow the big horsepower engine in the weeds..because they accelerate quicker...it happens a lot in nascar and N.H.R.A. pro stock racing. the dyno is just another tool, in the end.. the race track is the real dyno. all professional engine builders and racers will tell you the same thing.

If your phone isn't ringing..it's probably me!...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in