MV Agusta Forum banner

Brutale 910s CAT removal std box.

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Syd2315 
#1 ·
Hi All,
Anyone attempted this mod? I had a 'spare' middle box for the Brute 910s and decided to remove the CAT from it last night, getting it welded on Friday and will fit the weekend, anything I should look for on the fueling or should I try and see if it works ok. I will check the TPS and balance the injectors once fitted (recently done) to ensure its within specification.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: Donsy
#4 · (Edited)
Hi Wreckrat

It felt less restricted and ran slightly cooler, sounded deeper with standard pipes too which was nice, since then I purchased a mid pipe which made no difference and then went onto an Arrow short pipe which sounds great, and again a little less restrictive, I made no tuning mods but the pipe and the bike runs great. If you want a standard looking cooler running bike I can recommend.

Donsy, Your memory serves you well, All UK 910s had a cat and if I remember correctly the early Uk 750's were empty, Startwin list the 910s and 750 as different part numbers.

Attachments

Reactions: Wreckrat and Donsy
#7 ·
I just picked up an 07 Corse system from a forum member, had an 02 sensor bung welded into the mid pipe and installed it with the stock mufflers on my 08 910R. Deeper tone, 15 degrees cooler running temps, less snatchy throttle and... I thought it had some power the before... There is a little country road I like to ride on, it has a long uphill straightaway that I usually run WFO about 3/4 of the way up the hill and coast up over the top. Normally this would put me at 95 or 96 MPH. Yesterday I looked down at the speedometer and i think i must've been having a malfunction, you know these MV's are famous for electrical bugs... it showed 110 MPH. I'd say it was a great upgrade!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.