Wheels - wheels - wheels - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-17-2014, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Wheels - wheels - wheels

Does anyone know if the "pre" 2010 wheels fit the 2010+ bikes ? -Davis
I'm talking to the dudes at www.forged-wheel.com trying to get them to make a set for me using my bike for the pattern but, they want to how many model years the wheels would fit. .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-17-2014, 11:09 PM

They will all fit, with the correct spacers.

2018 Husky 701 Supermoto
2018 Aprilia Tuono 1100
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-18-2014, 12:56 AM

New Site Garage
Man, how many times has this question, or similar, been asked in the last month.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-18-2014, 02:56 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donsy View Post
Man, how many times has this question, or similar, been asked in the last month.
Sorry to be "redundant" but, I mostly stick to the 2010+ side of the forum since that is the section that most pertains to me and my bike. .
If I missed something here on the forum / my fault !

Sounds like my question has been answered / and can I quote you here by saying: "Man, how many times has this question, or similar, been asked in the last month" (is there any real answer in that statement): should I take that as a "yes" or "no" (Sorry Donsy your reply didn't really clarify the answer to my question)?

Since you didn't answer (?); I assume the answer is "Yes", I'll forward that information to the wheel manufacture that I'm (trying) to work with.
p.s. You could just have P.M.'d me and told me I was being a redundant "dumb A$$": as opposed as to calling me an "ass nugget" in your reply!
As always; best to you and your family,
-Davis
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-18-2014, 03:09 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSR-1 View Post
They will all fit, with the correct spacers.
Thank you for giving me a honest answer w/o the "con-de-scend-ing" reply ! -Davis
post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-18-2014, 04:40 AM

New Site Garage
Nothing condescending about my reply Davis, if you had a bit of a look around, you would by now have realised that not everything about your model get's mentioned in that one section only.
Do we have to give every guy the same answer every single time, just because you or they, refuse to realise that there are Maintenance or Customizing ... etc sections also, or that a lot of parts are shared between models, you did ask about pre-2010 wheels didn't you.
Come on man, surely it's not that hard, and you call me rude or a wanker.
As for sending you a PM, why, so the next guy who refuses to look around on the forum, can ask the same question?

As you can see, your post is now in the Customizing section, scroll down and you will see a few threads about wheel compatibility.

PS. And on a side note, the MY10 + bikes use a bigger wheel bearing than the pre-MY10 bikes, so if you look at the parts list of the older bikes, you will see the spacer being referred to (you might not need this), and that's not found in this section, you have to download or look at the part numbers from the pre-MY10 bikes.

Sorry Davis, I never meant to be rude, just pointing towards the obvious, I never called you anything. Why involve my family ?

Dons Nel
PayPal :

eMial:

Last edited by Donsy; 10-18-2014 at 06:14 AM.
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-18-2014, 06:14 AM

New Site Garage
Edited

Dons Nel
PayPal :

eMial:

post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-18-2014, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFOF4Pilot View Post
Does anyone know if the "pre" 2010 wheels fit the 2010+ bikes ? -Davis
I'm talking to the dudes at www.forged-wheel.com trying to get them to make a set for me using my bike for the pattern but, they want to how many model years the wheels would fit. .

Do yourself a favor and forget CZ wheels. They are such a hit and miss type company i'd hate to see you spend money on something only to later find out you have issues with a brand new part.
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-18-2014, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFOF4Pilot View Post
Sorry to be "redundant" but, I mostly stick to the 2010+ side of the forum since that is the section that most pertains to me and my bike.......
I never understand that! I log on, then hit the "new posts" tab. If I see something specific to the triple models, then I must admit I generally don't tend to look, but anything else is fair game. There's lots of stuff in places other than just the pre '10 specific forum that interest me - why limit yourself in such a way? Would you go to a beer festival as only try one type "because that's what I always drink"?
Broaden your horizons mate
post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-18-2014, 11:49 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donsy View Post
Edited
Sorry Donsy; it was a poor attempt at satire. I was trying to be sarcastic because you didn't really address my question.

The > thingy was ment to be a joke, a sort of "elbow to the ribs" you'd do to one of your buddies for being a smart a$$.

And the part where I said: "as always my best to you and your family" was sincere!

I did a "quick" search on the forum and couldn't find an immediate answer so I posted the question; simple as that.

For the record; you've always been very knowledgeable and helpful in the past, I honestly have nothing for respect for you & your family!

Hope we're all still friends here ! -Davis

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode