Gilles Products - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-15-2014, 02:57 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

New Site Garage
Gilles Products

Has anyone on this forum had any experiences with, or know if Gilles products will fit on an F3 800. I specifically refer to the AS31-GT2 rearsets and the Frame sliders (without drilling). They have an MV section on the site, but no products can be viewed for MV.??

Thank you in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-15-2014, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Dopa View Post
Has anyone on this forum had any experiences with, or know if Gilles products will fit on an F3 800. I specifically refer to the AS31-GT2 rearsets and the Frame sliders (without drilling). They have an MV section on the site, but no products can be viewed for MV.??

Thank you in advance
Mate did you get the issues all sorted with your bike, last I heard you were having a bad run.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-15-2014, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

New Site Garage
Craigo, I've put in several lengthy runs since it has been out of the shop and it seems to be behaving itself. New wiring harness and it's 3rd ECU (this one from a new batch) has worked a treat. Now have to work on the throttle issue. It has the latest software update, but the physical throttle body/spring is not good. Very hard to ride smooth.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-16-2014, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Dopa View Post
Craigo, I've put in several lengthy runs since it has been out of the shop and it seems to be behaving itself. New wiring harness and it's 3rd ECU (this one from a new batch) has worked a treat. Now have to work on the throttle issue. It has the latest software update, but the physical throttle body/spring is not good. Very hard to ride smooth.
Good to hear you are have some joy. I have not got the latest map (last update Sept 2013) but I can't complain. Have 2400km on the clock and still have "Gas Position" popping up now and again. I love the bike and am getting quite familiar with its characteristics. Hope you continue to have a good run.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-16-2014, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

New Site Garage
That's about the range where things started to go wring for me. I didn't have a gas position error, I had injector errors and exhaust errors. I am boldly going to predict that you will have to get a new ecu. Hope all goes well and that I am wrong.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-07-2014, 05:34 PM

Hi Dopa. Youīre the first guy here in the forum that I see using his own face (unless itīs not...) to identify yourself on the left side of the screen - and you know what? It really works well, because when Iīm reading your post, I can see you looking at me as if we were front to front, talking. Thatīs more "human", letīs say, than everyone else, including me, of course, as youīve noticed.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-08-2014, 03:20 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

New Site Garage
Hey eduardo, I have never noticed that but yes you are right. I have nothing to hide. If I ask a stupid question, then you will know who asked it. I notice you are from Algarve, I visited Spain and Portugal around 14 years ago and had the best time ever. I did spend a lot of time under the influence though.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode