Getting organised.. - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-05-2013, 09:20 AM Thread Starter

Getting organised..

I just transcribed the F4 312R MV manual maintenance schedule onto an Excel spread sheet and printed it off as an ongoing record of work done and work to be done.

..I'll keep it on a clip board or something. I suppose I could have just written it on the back of an old envelope but it did lend itself to Excel...

I have a little fleet of bikes and it's hard to keep on top of things so this is my answer for each bike.

I feel less stressed now

joe

ps if anybody wants a copy for the format I'll happily email it as an attachment...Nothing fancy but it works..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-06-2013, 07:41 PM

PM sent

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba.... ~Hunter S. Thompson
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-18-2013, 06:25 AM
Established Member

Hi Joe

Just what i need. Could you send me a copy
Cheers Claudio

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Brutale 910S 2006, KTM SMT 990 2010, Suzuki V-Strom DL650A ABS (ex BMW R1150RT 2002)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-18-2013, 06:39 AM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Randarosa has a white board in his garage with all his " toys" or vehicles listed where he tracks services with dates and mileage. Visible and easy to update.

Wish I had enough toys to require a system!!

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-18-2013, 07:13 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by esq'z me View Post
Randarosa has a white board in his garage with all his " toys" or vehicles listed where he tracks services with dates and mileage. Visible and easy to update.

Wish I had enough toys to require a system!!

I have to admit to the sin of jealousy where Randy is concerned.....
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-21-2013, 04:31 PM
Banned

I use Google Docs to keep track of my fleet of vehicles and their service needs. Before I did that and had too many to remember I would always try to remember the last time I had the vehicle serviced and see how "guilty" I felt for not remembering to determine the service time. Documenting it saves me a ton of money as I tended to feel guilty well before service was actually needed. I wish the bikes would "tell me" when they wanted a visit to the service center like some of my German cars. That would be a truly wonderful thing.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode