Dropped my 2014 b3...need parts? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-07-2013, 08:15 PM Thread Starter

Dropped my 2014 b3...need parts?

Im having trouble finding a definite answer on will the parts fit. Need either aftermarket or OEM bar end pref with sliders, a new brake lever, and a turn signal. Was wondering if anyone has replaced these parts and what was available. Please people i want to make the bike look great again. Any help is great
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 12:33 AM
Banned

Don't have anything useful to add but sorry to hear about the drop. I had a friend that dropped a brand new Ducati in front of me and it was pretty horrifying seeing a gorgeous bike hit the pavement. :/
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 01:21 AM

New Site Garage
I would guess going after market will be cheaper than replacing with OE parts, will look nicer too. Try looking on Design Corse website for a starting place.
Sorry to hear you dropped it

Interested in anything that Sucks, Bangs and Blows!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 02:02 AM

360 Spinner, sorry to hear, but you ain't the first or the last to do this. As for bar ends I like teh look of the R&G bar ends, they have a slider in the design, have seen them on ebay and and I know my local bike shop can get them.

As for brake lever, not sure where you are located but I have some spares here. For indicators it's a choice now of aftermarket all round or one new original.

jimboF4
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 06:34 AM Thread Starter

Hey jumbo thanks for the help... I am located in NY will most bar end sliders that are designed for the brutale fit? I was looking at shorter brake levers aftermarket and aftermarket lights. Also thinking about moving the light location so i prob have to get a block off plate for the hole. Im just unclear about whats going to fit and whats not
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 06:45 AM

Bar ends with sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360spinner View Post
Hey jumbo thanks for the help... I am located in NY will most bar end sliders that are designed for the brutale fit? I was looking at shorter brake levers aftermarket and aftermarket lights. Also thinking about moving the light location so i prob have to get a block off plate for the hole. Im just unclear about whats going to fit and whats not
From what my local bike shop told me the R&G bar ends are specific for the 675/800 line, so suggest being a bit careful about "universal type" bar ends on sale. the good news is the R&G ones look good and are well made.

jimboF4
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 12:58 PM
Established Member

Sorry...WOW that sucks! I've always said that if I have a choice, I would jump under the bike if I saw it going down cause I will heal faster than it takes to get parts for an Italian bike.

Jeffo
I get along with the voices I hear in my head....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2014 Brutale 800 brutale:
1995 Ducati 916
1999 Aprilia RS250

Goped Super GSR 46 R

Goped Bigfoot

Sig Sauer
z
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 01:05 PM
Established Member

Sucks you dropped it :'( look on the bright side though it's gives you an opportunity to mod it! Some of the sites sponsors offer some beautiful looking upgrades or even OEM if you like to keep it original.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Kawasaki ER6N (2012)
BMW S1000r Sport (2014)
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-10-2013, 08:14 PM Thread Starter

Thank you all for the kind words. :-/ so i decided to go all aftermarket parts and im purchasing through design Corse. They have great parts but OMG the wait time for me to get them to U.S. is forever. Sliders on the bar ends and low drag fold and slide handles went with an OEM turn signal housing. Not a scratch on the frame or body what so ever thank god. Dropped it at 2 mph so not so bad. Thank you all again

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode