Block off turn signals F4 1078RR - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 09:15 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

New Site Garage
Block off turn signals F4 1078RR

I found out that New rage Cycles have Block off turn signals for the F4. The problem is that in Motocorse and Revzilla they say it only fit in models after 2010. For what I know the fixing is the same only the connections are different. Is it possible to assemble in my bike?

Thank you all

Regards,
Luís Peralta

Best Regards,
Luis Miguel
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 10:15 AM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
And then what do you do for mirrors ??? If you are doing track only and need no mirrors you will also need no turn signals. Plain blanking plates will be less money.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue)
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmmperalt View Post
I found out that New rage Cycles have Block off turn signals for the F4. The problem is that in Motocorse and Revzilla they say it only fit in models after 2010. For what I know the fixing is the same only the connections are different. Is it possible to assemble in my bike?

Thank you all

Regards,
Luís Peralta

You'll likely need a load resistor, and from what I remember when removing the mirrors on my F4s (both gens) the mounting area is a little different so might not be a perfect fit. Hope this helps.

2009 F4 RR 1078 312
2005 F4 Tamboweenie
2005 F4 1000S
1999 Aprilia RS50
1996 Ducati 916
1959 MV Agusta TREL 125 Centomila

PAST - 2013 F4RR, 2008 F4 312R, 2005 F4 1000S, 1999 F4 750 S
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 12:19 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

New Site Garage
There are legal bar end mirrors that look great and we can use them without moving the arm. I am tired, each time I want to look at the mirror I have to move my arms. At low speed ok, but high speed. So I was thinking in this solution

Best Regards,
Luis Miguel
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 12:20 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by esq'z me View Post
And then what do you do for mirrors ??? If you are doing track only and need no mirrors you will also need no turn signals. Plain blanking plates will be less money.

There are legal bar end mirrors that look great and we can use them without moving the arm. I am tired, each time I want to look at the mirror I have to move my arms. At low speed ok, but high speed. So I was thinking in this solution

Best Regards,
Luis Miguel
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 12:22 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MV Arthur View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmmperalt View Post

Thank you all

Regards,
Luís Peralta

You'll likely need a load resistor, and from what I remember when removing the mirrors on my F4s (both gens) the mounting area is a little different so might not be a perfect fit. Hope this helps.
I already have led lights on the back and two extra load resistor. The problem is the connection. Is different, but that I can handle, and the shape and size. With that I can not deal

Best Regards,
Luis Miguel
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 12:26 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

New Site Garage
I have contacted New Rage Cycles and Justin Vogel told me that he did not know if it fits. It is a lot of money to test it. So I hoped someone knew if the size and shape are the same.

Best Regards,
Luis Miguel
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 02:38 PM

A lot of money to test? That place isn't too far from me. Tell him to bring a set down to Manhattan and test fit on the pre-2009 nose sitting in my living room. It's in his best interest to know if it fits more models.

2009 F4 RR 1078 312
2005 F4 Tamboweenie
2005 F4 1000S
1999 Aprilia RS50
1996 Ducati 916
1959 MV Agusta TREL 125 Centomila

PAST - 2013 F4RR, 2008 F4 312R, 2005 F4 1000S, 1999 F4 750 S
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 04:15 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MV Arthur View Post
A lot of money to test? That place isn't too far from me. Tell him to bring a set down to Manhattan and test fit on the pre-2009 nose sitting in my living room. It's in his best interest to know if it fits more models.
Your comment made me smile. I told him the same think. It will be good for business. I am waiting for is answer. But the part “a lot of money to test” was my comment not his.

Best Regards,
Luis Miguel

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode