Please welcome MV Agusta of Houston, TX (Metric Motorcycles) - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 12:11 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Please welcome MV Agusta of Houston, TX (Metric Motorcycles)

I'm pleased to announce Metric Motorcycles of Houston, TX as our newest sponsor and as one of MVs newest dealers.

Everyone in TX, your wishes were answered!

-----------------

We are very pleased to be joining this community as a sponsor and would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves. Metric Motorcycles became the official dealer of MV Agusta motorcycles in 2011, operating in Houston as MV Agusta of Houston, but we are far from being new to the motorcycle business.

Metric Motorcycles & ATVs was started in September of 2001 by Andrea (Andy) Marcer, a South African from an Italian family, who has been living in Texas since 1994. Andy is an expert mechanic and engine builder with over 24 years of experience working professionally on European and Japanese motorcycles.

MV Agusta of Houston and Metric Motorcycles provide a variety of advanced technology solutions and high quality service to motorcycle owners in Houston and surrounding areas, including advanced engine management diagnostics, dyno tuning and gas analysis, engine blueprinting and head machining, suspension and running gear service and repair, as well as general machining and welding.

From its inception, Metric Motorcycles focused completely on expert service. It has been our belief that anyone can sell a motorcycle, but the true challenges come when the customer needs service and repairs for their new machine - and expert high-quality service is where Metric has excelled.

Today Metric is known as the go-to place for high-end expert service and repair to the most complex machines, and our business philosophy for MV Agusta of Houston is focused on what happens after the ink dries. We service components nationally and internationally, with customs as far as Greece and Guatemala, but our focus firmly remains on supporting local owners by providing exceptional after-sale experience and meeting the service, repair and maintenance needs locally to the demanding standards of MV Agusta owners.

Our 4,000 sq.f facility in the modern Heights area of central Houston is equipped with Factory dynamometer, machine shop, electronic engine diagnostic and other specialty tools and equipment. Please come see us for yourself at 620 West 27th Street, Houston TX 77008.

Please call us at (713) 334-8030 and visit our websites at www.mvagustaofhouston.com and www.metricmotorcycles.com for more information.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 05:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to Spartukus Send a message via Skype™ to Spartukus
welcomed and thanks for supporting the site.
It is great for the Houston area guys!

Don't make excuses, Make it happen

05 F4
07 SENNA (261/300)
13 F3

04 Ducati 749s (Track Project)
06 CBR600RR (Track Project II)
08 Aprilia RSV (Rest In Pieces)
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 06:40 PM

now it is up to us in the Houston area to support them with our business...I will be coming soon for tires and service...thanks Mv Agusta of Houston for supporting this great site.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-14-2011, 04:26 AM

who said.... " Houston , we have lift off "
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-14-2011, 08:14 AM

I have been meaning to take my SPR for the 3800 mile service and install new tires, but they are on the other side of town and have not been able to get a ride back home...hopefully I will visit them soon and report, although I hear good things about their shop.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-08-2012, 10:40 PM

Sweet. Got a place to take my F4 to ... Hopefully next week I will pay Andy a visit for some routine maintenance.

=)
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwang View Post
Sweet. Got a place to take my F4 to ... Hopefully next week I will pay Andy a visit for some routine maintenance.

=)
Highly recommended, they did my 3800 mile service on my SPR recently and a few other tasks (change all fluids, new tires etc) and I was very pleased with Andy @ Metric.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-12-2012, 06:52 AM
Site Sponsor

Andy is an absolute asset for any MV owner, honest, knowledgeable and extremely professional... great to have you around Andy!

Alex

Alex

GP Racing - Gutsy Performance, Inc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

916 276-1080 cell
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-12-2012, 03:59 PM

I wish that I still lived in Houston ! What a GREAT place !
And welcome to Andy and his team also !

Ride safe and take care.

GETEC - Glenn
Vivere il sogno !
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-14-2012, 08:16 PM
Established Member

Andy is an absolute asset for any MV owner, honest, knowledgeable and extremely professional... great to have you around Andy!

Alex

Lucky Houston

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode