T-shirt updates - MVAgusta.net
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 248 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 05:54 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
T-shirt updates

Hello,

I would like to know who is planning to purchase shirts. Right now I am on the way towards producing the shirts with the mvagusta.net logo (by Pete). The front side will most likely just contain the logo.

I am planning to make both a cotton/poly 50/50 shirt (which will retain the design better than 100% cotton), and a higher quality Dri Fit shirt.

The cost is yet to be determined until I can get a good estimate on the number of shirts to produce. Most likey in the low 20s for the cotton/poly shirt and somewhere in the 40s for the dri fit shirt. The more I create, the lower the costs, but I cannot run out and order a lot since I have limited amounts of cash to put down out of my pockets for these shirts.

I am not 100% sure on shipping but I am sure it will be a few extra dollars.

I will need to know a good estimate on the count. Please Private Message me or e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested in purchasing, which shirt you would like to purchase, and possible quantity if you wish to purchase multiple. You can post questions and/or suggestions in this thread, but quantity is best counted outside of the thread and directly to me (Private msg or e-mail).

Attached is the backside "approximate". However, the MV logo will not be able to stretch to the sleeves. I am still working out all the details with the local shop. The maximum printing width is ~16"

I am looking into the costs of making a few designs that I have in mind on top of this one. This will be the first run to see how it goes.

Also please let me know if you will have issues paying with Paypal and let me know the best method available to you.
Attached Images

Last edited by alvin; 06-29-2006 at 06:19 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 248 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 06:28 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to ddnuts
Very nice looking logo. I like it alot.

Personality is what you show of yourself daily.

Character is what comes out under adversity. (Think about that)
post #3 of 248 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 06:37 PM

Send a message via MSN to punisher203
Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
Hello,

I would like to know who is planning to purchase shirts. Right now I am on the way towards producing the shirts with the mvagusta.net logo (by Pete). The front side will most likely just contain the logo.

I am planning to make both a cotton/poly 50/50 shirt (which will retain the design better than 100% cotton), and a higher quality Dri Fit shirt.

The cost is yet to be determined until I can get a good estimate on the number of shirts to produce. Most likey in the low 20s for the cotton/poly shirt and somewhere in the 40s for the dri fit shirt. The more I create, the lower the costs, but I cannot run out and order a lot since I have limited amounts of cash to put down out of my pockets for these shirts.

I am not 100% sure on shipping but I am sure it will be a few extra dollars.

I will need to know a good estimate on the count. Please Private Message me or e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested in purchasing, which shirt you would like to purchase, and possible quantity if you wish to purchase multiple. You can post questions and/or suggestions in this thread, but quantity is best counted outside of the thread and directly to me (Private msg or e-mail).

Attached is the backside "approximate". However, the MV logo will not be able to stretch to the sleeves. I am still working out all the details with the local shop. The maximum printing width is ~16"

I am looking into the costs of making a few designs that I have in mind on top of this one. This will be the first run to see how it goes.

Also please let me know if you will have issues paying with Paypal and let me know the best method available to you.

i sent you e-mail reg. this T-shirts
^^
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 248 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 06:39 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

I will also carry them at Laguna so if you wish to grab them off of me there, that will be just fine. Just let me know quantity and size
post #5 of 248 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

If you can, also let me know the size(s) you want (if you have not already)
post #6 of 248 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 01:05 AM

Admins,

are those come in black only?
are they short sleeve or long sleeve?

Thanks.

TokyoRider893

01 F4 750cc
04 Aprilia RSV1000R
----------------------
03 CBR 600rr
post #7 of 248 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 02:26 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

Short sleeve. For now black, this won't be the only run. Just can't do all at once
post #8 of 248 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 10:44 AM

Im interesting to purchase shirt(s). Br. Teuvo
post #9 of 248 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 02:10 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Br. Teuvo-

You can Private Message me the amount of shirts and which type you would like. That way I can get an accurate count on how many to make initially
post #10 of 248 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 02:25 PM

looks nice.

can you post pics of a red shirt with black print (which I probably prefer)?

Red cheers
Manuel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

you should either accelerate or brake - never you should coast
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode