Sponsorship of the MV Agusta UnionBike race team - official discussion thread - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 01:24 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Sponsorship of the MV Agusta UnionBike race team - official discussion thread

Hello,

I thought I would make a thread just for this topic. It has come up in other threads prior to this one, but now there are some new updates and I would like to keep this discussion in one area.

Attached is an updated diagram sent to me by unionbike race team. This team has made podium on every race, and is gaining a lot of sponsors.

What i'm hoping to get out of this is how doable this proposal is. This will involve many factors, but most importantly, funding. We're talking about in the thousands of Euro.

Of course I'd love to sell that many shirts which I am still investigating, but unlikely in due time.
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 07:27 AM
Ambassador / 007

Waiting for new bike

Send a message via Skype™ to pigiolino
I'm happy Alvin for this question!!!
I prayed Mr Ponti to write you for this.My opinion is Your opinion.Everything you will decide is ok for me...
GO ALVIN GO!!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #3 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 07:30 AM
Ambassador / 007

Waiting for new bike

Send a message via Skype™ to pigiolino
For T-shirts I hope you will inform for toour gain also in Italy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 10:26 AM

GREAT idea!

"MVAGUSTA.NET".....a team sponsor.

I'll take 1 dozen XL shirts as soon as they become available and 1dozen medium for my girls and their friends.

How much more $ do you need?

Where do I send my check?

Peter
post #5 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 10:33 AM

What are the price breakdowns for the three locations?

JamesC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 10:52 AM

Us fans deserve a discount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Location "A"

Ok, I'll take 1 dozen of XXL too .

Peter
post #7 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 11:05 AM
Living the Dream

New Site Garage
i would like some shirts and also the same logo that you are putting on the bike to plaster all over my fridge and tool boxes in my garage. i feel the more stickers the better. Great idea too! Also, i like location "A" which i am sure is the more expensive one.

Get busy livin, or get busy dyin
Motorcycle Art!
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this, going
flat out, than most people live in a lifetime.
post #8 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 12:04 PM

Send a message via AIM to oicdn Send a message via Yahoo to oicdn
Having been corporate sponsored with my vehicles, and now corporate sponsored with my bicycles, I can help out whatever way I can.

http://www.myspace.com/oicdn

http://importfighter.iwarp.com/
I was ~18 and in High School when I had my car like that(I'm 24 now), with all those sponsors. I was on my way to being sponsored by General Motors, but I sold the car. If you're wondering, Mantapart, which was my main sponsor, designs the SEMA cars/suspensionfor GM. So they're not affiliated, but they are in a roundabout way (which is how I was trying to get sponsored by GM...a backdoor).

Here are my opinions:

A. Great spot, but is that scale size? Like the size of that yellow square will be it's approximate size?

Same location, sort of, but I would like to see it where it says "Corse" over the bottom vents. It's large enough, and it's also not typical like all the other ones. Also accentuates the vents down there that i think, are underrated and under accentuated.

B. Although it's a great spot, it's just never seen in print. Rarely seen on television footage as most views are from the side. Also, it's overpowered by the rider number...

C. Great spot, but it depends on how large it is. It's a bad location. Not only because of view, but because there's already a website address right under that location. It'll look like a jumble of letters, worse than it already is. Although, if it's large, it'll get the attention because people ALWAYS look at the exhaust brand. I would only go this location if the VW symbol and the other website weren't there...

You last option that wasn't given...that I think is a good alternative to A.

How about "MVAGUSTA.NET" curved with the red line above where it says "F4", in that black area? Right under the Dzus fasteners. The "F4" draws alot of attention. Seeing the "mvagusta.net" right there, in a font a LITTLE smaller than the Arrow logo at the bottom corner of the fairing, but bigger than the BMC font, would be perfect IMO...

Nate
Brutale S
Previously CLE #333 (hee hee, it rhymes!)
Buy some clothes:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by altoon
and the HUGE lower triple clamp. that thing is braced like king-kong at at a bondage party.
post #9 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
I too, would like to go with spot A. The difference is about 3000 euro but definitely worth it. It all comes down to how to come up with the money. Basically, A comes to about 13,000 euro, a discount as compared to the other sponsors.

I am glad there is good interest in shirts. I would have to sell many to come up with that money, as you may know!

So, on the topic of shirts, since many want to buy. There is an ongoing thread about shirts in the general logo thread area. I would like to know if paying a premium for a higher quality shirt rather than just a typical printed shirt is the way to go. Those who are interested in buying, what do you aim at paying (price wise) for the MVAgusta.net shirt (of course design matters and such). I do not want anyone to get surprised by any prices and

Last edited by alvin; 06-05-2006 at 12:42 PM.
post #10 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 01:53 PM
Living the Dream

New Site Garage
I think considering an MV t-shirt cost about $40 i would pay $20-$30 for a nice quality mv.net t-shirt. you would also give the option of getting polo's hooded sweatshirts, or anything along those lines.

Get busy livin, or get busy dyin
Motorcycle Art!
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this, going
flat out, than most people live in a lifetime.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode