Attention Forum mobile device users!! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-14-2015, 09:13 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Exclamation Attention Forum mobile device users!!

There will be some changes coming in and affecting mobile device users.

"We're making some changes to our mobile applications at the end of this month that we would like to share with you.

First, the two apps (Motorcycle.com Free and Motorcycle.com) are being discontinued by the software developer that created them for us. As such, those apps will not work past December 31st, 2015.

Second, we are introducing a new way to access the forum through mobile applications. You can download our new, free, Motorcycle.com Application. The new Motorcycle.com app is based on our Topify in-web version, and is developed with photos and media in mind, and allows you to save your favorite forums, receive notifications, change your theme, and access all of your favorite Motorcycle.com communities. We work very closely with the developers of this application, so we can build and add custom features as requested by the community; a luxury we did not have with the former applications. Please send us your ideas!

Lastly, we will be allowing Tapatalk users to now access the sites via their app. However, because it is not affiliated with our company, we do not provide technical assistance.

We hope that you will take some time to experience our new application - and together, make it the best application out there for accessing your favorite Motorcycle forums!"

iOS:
Motorcycle.com Free (Motorcycle.com) by AutoGuide.Com https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/moto...000718653?mt=8

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...torcycle&hl=en

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-14-2015, 11:20 AM

Yay tapatalk ☺️

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-24-2015, 04:53 AM

New Site Garage
Does that also mean that if you use the site that it does not work properly anymore. With the ipad I seem not to be able to quote.

What a beast of a motorcycle!
It growls and rages and flies across the tarmac like a wild animal that has escaped the confinement of a cage and after merely waiting restlessly until the release, will not endure being locked up ever again.

Skye I miss you. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-24-2015, 06:18 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/moto...000718653?mt=8 (apple)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...torcycle&hl=en (android)

The link in the announcement isn't working.
Please use the one above.

Lee

Update: Upper links corrected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Velocity View Post
Does that also mean that if you use the site that it does not work properly anymore. With the ipad I seem not to be able to quote.

This is me quoting you from my iPad Erik. I don't use the "mobile" version though.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :

eMial:

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-24-2015, 12:54 PM

New Site Garage
Me neither, but it does not work... Before it said 'quote' and now 'quick reply' and that does not do anything.

Edit: I see now that there are 3 stars and that does the quote thing. Very weird.

It growls and rages and flies across the tarmac like a wild animal that has escaped the confinement of a cage and after merely waiting restlessly until the release, will not endure being locked up ever again.

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-25-2015, 02:02 AM

New Site Garage
And now its fine again!

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-06-2016, 03:27 AM

New Site Garage
Is there any update on this? I'm still using the old Motorcycle.com app, that apparently would stop working after Christmas.

There is no new Motorcycle.com app on the iTunes App Store that I can find and the forum also isn't found on Tapatalk either?

Interested in anything that Sucks, Bangs and Blows!
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-06-2016, 04:19 AM

New Site Garage
Attention Forum mobile device users!!

There is one there Ackers, I deleted it.
Do a search for motorcycle forums in the App Store I think it's this one.

Motorcycle Free (motorcycle.com) by AutoGuide.Com
https://appsto.re/gb/9eCP7.i

I used the full version of motorcycle.com, I.E. The ad free purchased version only to upgrade to get ads, I did ask if there was a ad free version for those who had previously purchased the old ad free version only to be told "no but thanks for your cash"

Bruce
MY15
Edition1 Turismo

Last edited by Red800; 03-06-2016 at 04:22 AM.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-06-2016, 03:14 PM

great news
love tapatalk
when can we expect these changes ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode