MV Agusta adds to dealer network - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-05-2015, 09:14 AM Thread Starter
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Thumbs up MV Agusta adds to dealer network

May 4, 2015
Filed under News, Top Stories

As part of its strategy to enhance and selectively grow the dealer network in the USA, MV Agusta has been working together with existing and new dealer owners to expand its regional footprint and better serve consumers.
“We have a continual strategy to make changes in selected open areas where rider demand is high and the prospective MV rider community is underserved,” said Helen Vasilevski, CEO, MV Agusta USA LLC. “While we are not looking for extensive expansion, to best serve our enthusiastic riders we need to close the significant distances between service points across the USA.”
Other changes within the network strategy include proactive effort over the past two years to have a high and consistent degree of parts availability and technical service as well as upcoming changes to MV’s corporate identity that will create an overall vision for the brand, which will eventually be deployed at events and at the dealership level.
MV Agusta USA LLC is pleased to welcome the following locations to a strong core of existing dealers:
9 New Dealerships/Geographic areas being served
· —Utah (greater Salt Lake): Harrison Eurosports, 361 W 9000 S, Sandy, UT 84070
· —Texas (greater Houston): Houston Superbike, 7090 Southwest Fwy., Houston, TX 77074
· —New York (greater Buffalo): Kustom Workz, 5035 Transit Rd., Depew, NY 14043
· —Michigan (greater Detroit): MV Agusta Detroit, 33816 Woodward Ave. Birmingham, MI 48009
· —Louisiana (greater Baton Rouge): G.N. Gonzales, 666 Chippewa St., Baton Rouge, LA 70805
· —Florida (central FL): Melillimoto, 6810 SE 58th Ave., Ocala, FL 34480
· —Florida: (FL AL MS Gulf Coast): D&D Cycles, 2400 Fernwood Ave., Pensacola, FL 32505
· —California (Inland Empire, southern CA): Douglas Motorcycles, 390 N H St., San Bernardino, CA 92410
· —California (southern CA): Newport Italian, 1536 Newport Blvd., Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Dealership under new management
· —New York (greater NYC): Gold Coast Motorsports, 2070 Jericho Turnpike, New Hyde Park, NY 11040

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '08 TT-R110 (Buster) Pam's ride, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-05-2015, 05:09 PM
ASM

Well...as good as that may sound....4 new dealership are in states that already had a couple (FL) or a lot (CA)....so...not really closing any significant distances between service points across the USA...

Ciao, Andreas
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-05-2015, 06:47 PM

The more the better no matter where they are. Living in Kentucky is not MV`s fault

2014 MV Agusta F4
Moto Guzzi 1100 Sporti
Yamaha R1
Honda CT90
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-06-2015, 06:27 AM Thread Starter
Old Wing Nut

Commonwealth in Louisville Kentucky is a MV dealer......

The important part of this news is that they are paying attention and taking steps to improve in the U.S. Market......

AND the bit about brand identity ........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '08 TT-R110 (Buster) Pam's ride, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-06-2015, 07:30 AM
Established Member

New Site Garage
Calculated growth is a good thing. From the sound bite it looks like MV is focused on better customer support as well as sales. That's always goodness.

Ordered a batch of filters from Commonwealth and was very pleased with their service on the parts side.

Thanks for the report Ed.

"he's going the distance, he's going for speed"
'10 Brutale 990R ("Sophia")
'14 K1600GTL (Tour de Force)
'15 1290R (Torque monster)
'85 KZ700 (my first)
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-06-2015, 09:07 AM
Established Member

Guess I put this in the wrong place last week?
http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=139521

In terms of an economic foothold they are still a boutique company. With all the disappointment with the company's dis-connection from their customers after sale, it seems to me, this a smart and genuine move. Hopefully it means they are listening to the MV buyers in the US.
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-06-2015, 05:42 PM Thread Starter
Old Wing Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondrian5 View Post
Guess I put this in the wrong place last week?
http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=139521

In terms of an economic foothold they are still a boutique company. With all the disappointment with the company's dis-connection from their customers after sale, it seems to me, this a smart and genuine move. Hopefully it means they are listening to the MV buyers in the US.
I missed your post in the Media section.... It was a press release on an industry newsletter where i saw it the other day.

Anyway....I think it portends good things.

post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-08-2015, 02:33 PM
Established Member

Good things! I think so as well.

On another note - from the way they are folding, it seems like Triumph must be putting some pretty heavy demands on their dealerships. I'd love some more helmets,jackets, t-shirts etc, but I hope MV doesn't use the lifestyle/brand example set by Triumph and Ducati.
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-10-2015, 12:38 PM
ASM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboyk View Post
The more the better no matter where they are. Living in Kentucky is not MV`s fault
I wasn't complaining about Kentucky as we do have a dealership here (as pointed out).

My point is simply that adding more dealers to an already pretty occupied area does not close any distance in the grand scheme of things. California is certainly one of the bigger markets for MV and it is nice for people not having to drive for 2 hours to their dealer but rather can do it in 1 hour now, however, the guy in some other state can't still find a dealer within 8 hours.

If you want to increase your sales in the US, you need to grow the dealer network where it is lacking right now...not adding to your already dense markets...

Ciao, Andreas
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 05-10-2015, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboyk View Post
I would rather they enhance their parts network in the US.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode