Hayabusa, Mint, 6k DELIVERED - MVAgusta.net
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By esq'z me

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-22-2018, 12:54 PM Thread Starter

Red face Hayabusa, Mint, 6k DELIVERED

Mint bike, 100% stock, only enjoyed on long highway cruises for 18,019 miles, very healthy pirelli tires 80%.

I'm in washington Pa 15301. Shipping is no problem, ive had quotes as little as 375 from my house here to my other house in FT Lauderdale (1150miles) please text before calling if possible. 412.400.69zerozero anytime

Looking for 6k or best REASONABLE offer, no crackhead craigslist offers please, I do not need the money to turn my heat back on or make an alimony payment so save it for some bike parked outside an apartment complex.... Im retired and can show anytime of the day. Ive got a bunch of cool bikes and cars we might even be able to trade or work a deal on some cool modern for vintage stuff.

If you want to come with a trailer bring CASH ONLY and if you show up after notary hours its no problem I just need a pic of your DL to take to the notary the next day. If the road is bone dry and you want to ride it home be my guest. If not the uhaul is right next door and they have a bike trailer for 18$/24hrs

*****IF YOU
Have a question, ask it.
If you have an offer, make it.
If you want me to deliver it right under the xmas tree with a bow ask (ive done something like this for a ducati and a Ferrari and a yz250 just today)

2nd owner bought from 1st who was dean at church and chief of police (ironic isn't it) I put 500miles on it to make sure it was sound before doing a 300whp turbo kit and wrap it all gloss black but impulse bought a new ktm 250s and ktm 1090R the other day and looking at a new truck and new car as well so, decided to just sell it even tho its perfect for my turbo plans.

MV F3 for sale with all the goodies. will ship international

Last edited by GCBC; 12-22-2018 at 06:17 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-22-2018, 02:13 PM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
1st generation.... 2006??

These are actually very competent motorcycles... but not a race bike!!! Makes a hell of a sport touring bike with just a few minor mods (Helibar handle bar risers as example)

Exceedingly reliable, very comfortable and power pushing you down the road like the hand of God. They actually handle pretty good, just remember is is NOT a race bike.

Aerodynamics are so good you can't tell your doing 120 until you look at the speedo....and that's in second or third gear. Did I say stable as a rock at high speed? Say what you lkke about the appearance, many think it is ugly, but those lines and shapes work !!

I actually like the Hayabusa (for what it is). I can't have one because I would loose my license. You just don't realize how fast you are going....

Good luck with the sale. Looks like a fine example. Second generation got a little more refined, especially in the brakes. Probably the only real weak link on the first gen.
GCBC likes this.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '08 TT-R110 (Buster) Pam's ride, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-22-2018, 06:16 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by esq'z me View Post
1st generation.... 2006??

These are actually very competent motorcycles... but not a race bike!!! Makes a hell of a sport touring bike with just a few minor mods (Helibar handle bar risers as example)

Exceedingly reliable, very comfortable and power pushing you down the road like the hand of God. They actually handle pretty good, just remember is is NOT a race bike.

Aerodynamics are so good you can't tell your doing 120 until you look at the speedo....and that's in second or third gear. Did I say stable as a rock at high speed? Say what you lkke about the appearance, many think it is ugly, but those lines and shapes work !!

I actually like the Hayabusa (for what it is). I can't have one because I

would loose my license. You just don't realize how fast you are going....

Good luck with the sale. Looks like a fine example. Second generation got a little more refined, especially in the brakes. Probably the only real weak link on the first gen.
thanks its an 05, I think the 6piston brakes are better than my F3's. It is an every day version of my Gsxr 1000 is my thoughts on it. it rides smooth comfy and with no drama. Just hop and and go, which is likely why the first owner used it as a long distance tourer bike.

Hppy to take additional pics or vids of it. Will trade for Supermoto or unique stuff....

MV F3 for sale with all the goodies. will ship international

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode