MVAgusta.net - View Single Post - Custom Titanium for MV AGUSTA’s
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-12-2008, 02:01 PM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripleinside View Post
JDS I may be interested, I need various bolts in replacement of the corroded steel ones on my bike...
You sure the price is competitive to a place like pro-bolts for instance ?

Hi Erick..

Yes.. This company actually manufactures their own titanium products as previously stated, and therefore can supply the finished product at a more competitive price than most UK retailers..

I have been using PRO-BOLT for the last 6 years as a trade customer and there is nothing wrong with their level of service..

It’s just that I found myself in the situation that I needed a non standard bolt size, and this titanium manufacturer was able to help out with my request, and provided levels of service that I can only describe as outstanding..

The bolts they supplied were top quality grade 5 specification as you would expect from an F1 Team supplier, and their pricing structure is more competitive than what I’m currently paying for my titanium supplies …

As you might already know, Torx drive bolts are more costly to produce than the Bog standard Allen Head bolt..

Erick, if you need any bits and pieces, then please let me know what you need and I’ll try and get a price for you…without say that also goes for any other member on this Forum..

I believe if someone comes across a supplier that can benefit the MV community at large, then why not share that information without crossing anybodies line..

Other members have helped me in the past to source various parts for my machine from suppliers all over the World, and that is what this site is all about.. and hope it continues that way....

EMAIL :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome