MV Agusta Forum banner

Panniers for Dragster

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  dokterdewe 
#1 ·
Has there been any chatter about a company making panniers that work on the Dragster? Possibly using the mounts for the passenger pegs?

Hepco and Givi havent listed anything but I was wondering if owners had done any more digging. Id ditch the Griso in a heartbeat if I could get enough luggage to do a couple of overnights on a Dragster.

#5 ·
I think the Brutale is more likely to get it because of its mainstream nature and longer back seat. I looked at the Dragster and there arent any extra mounting points so the only option is to pull the rear pegs (which I would do anyway, girlfriend wont ride) and mount them in there.

#6 ·
Check out this thread:
http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=125345&page=2

Apparently startwin can make a luggage rack. This might be what you are looking for. Their website is not great and not in english, you can email them for a quote and they will answer in english.

I got the info from member cdp2a.

This is what he told me:
"The StarTwin website is in Dutch, but if you send them an e-mail (see "contact" on the far right of their page) they will answer in English. I paid € 240 including shipping to Norway and think that's a fair price. Their customer service was excellent and they kept me updated about the progress in the construction of the rack."

Hope this helps,
Michael

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.